The Labour Optimisation Manager will oversee the activities of the team and to set up this new function.
This role is responsible for communication and implementation of operational initiatives for ESS planning the labour optimisation. It manages the process of co-ordinating and managing diverse analysing and develops client site business plans to improve financial performance and seek out new opportunities. Job Description
More about the role:
- Up to £50k per annum depending on experience
- Compass exclusive offers on PerksAtWork
- Access to a wide range of programs to train and develop you
- Pension contribution
Who you are:
- Ensure compliance with Company and customer/client policies and procedures
- Prioritise contracts by potential and provide practical guidance and support to those that are identified as having labour optimisation challenges (Assess labour needs, both hourly and management, and complete a programme of change management to contract specification)
- In conjunction with each Lead SME ensure rosters are deployed to facilitate budget achievement through optimisation of labour
- Provide guidance on-site management teams how to optimise and charge correctly for labour hours as the business needs change
- Assist in the training and development of Work Force Management (WFM), including prioritizing roll - out and tracking implementation
- Provide financial statistics and dashboards to each segment as required to assist in labour cost reduction
- Instigate reporting and analysis tools, to track the financial results and achievements of labour management initiatives
- Advise senior management through analysis, discussion and recommendation
- Ensure Service Level Agreements are met
- Day-to-day management of scheduling team members
- This role will need to build strong partnerships with operations, account management, sales, product, and software development teams in order to realize some of the outcomes.
- Promptly report any allegations of impropriety.
Who we are:
- Experience in delivering data centric organisational change
- Great communicator with demonstrable experience to influence senior management.
- Strong experience MS Power suite (Power BI, Power query, Power suite)
- Strong knowledge SQL, VAX, VBA
- Proficient use MS Office
- Excellent communication skills in both written and verbal form
- demonstrate a passion for research and data and be highly skilled in performing quantitative analyses on various business functions
- self-motivated, be proactive taking initiative
- natural ability to make strong, lasting, and meaningful connection with others
- Project management expertise (preferably in labour management)
- Knowledge and understanding of site operations to recommend, implement and complete projects
- Knowledge and experience of labour optimisation
- Able to demonstrate a good understanding of the importance of contract compliance
- Good financial acumen, able to interpret and analyse financial information.
- Demonstrates discretion and ability to deal with confidential issues
As part of Compass, you have the opportunity to work behind the scenes at sports and leisure events, oilrigs and military bases, and in the heart of schools, hospitals, care homes, client offices and boardrooms - some 6,000+ locations across the UK and Ireland.
We do it all and so could you. Apply now and join the family!
We are an equal opportunity employer, we celebrate diversity and are committed to building an inclusive environment for all employees.
Please note that we reserve the right to remove this advert prior to the advertised date, dependent on the level of response received. You are therefore advised to apply at your earliest convenience.