Land Solution Architect
Locations: Farnborough, Malvern, Bristol, Portsmouth, Remote
Would you like to shape how QinetiQ enables Land Warfare organisations around the world exploit data and digital technologies to achieve Information Advantage?
You will be at the centre of QinetiQ's ongoing investment in data intelligence capability which includes the recent acquisition of Naimuri, working with our team of Land Warfare experts to shape mission-led solutions that deliver transformative operational impact.
As QinetiQ's Global Campaign Lead Architect for Land Warfare you will lead on:
- Further development and execution of the strategy which defines how QinetiQ will enable Land Warfare customers achieve Information Advantage.
- Directing Solution Architects and SME's to create innovative mission-led propositions, applying QinetiQ's data intelligence capability and in-depth understanding of the Land Warfare domain.
- Engagement across all levels of the customer community: shaping requirements and co-creating new capabilities which leverage innovation to respond to evolving threats.
- Driving development of a multi-year pipeline of Land Warfare opportunities and ensuring they are successfully closed.
This is a strategic Enterprise Architect role working closely with a newly appointed and highly talented Information Advantage Global Campaign team.
What We are Looking For:
We are looking to speak with candidates who possess the following skills and experience:
- Proven experience operating in an Enterprise Architect role, influencing and delivering significant propositions to customers (£10Ms - £100Ms)
- Experienced in business development, including producing high quality bid response material and proposals, and engaging customers across all levels.
- Leadership of diverse technical teams, providing clear direction to ensure alignment and effective collaboration.
- Depth of skills and experience across Enterprise Information Architecture; able to apply this across Land Warfare requirements.
- Strong commercial awareness with good knowledge of how propositions contribute to the business.
If you feel you meet the criteria for this position and would like to be considered, please apply today with your CV and a brief cover letter and we will be in contact.