The Group Transformation Design team are looking for a Conversation Designer to join them in delivering a leading customer experience. The Design team are responsible for transforming the way we create our digital experiences, so we can engage and support our customers - and achieve our goal of Helping Britain Recover.
As is most of the world, the entire team is currently working remotely and this is something we intend to carry on embracing into the future. We recognise that in order to attract the best people we need to be flexible - we know that 'normal' office hours aren't always doable! Whilst we can't accommodate every flexible working request, we are happy to be asked.
Why the Lloyds Banking Group Returners Programme?
If you've taken a career break for at least two years then you're eligible to apply to our award-winning Returners Programme at Lloyds Banking Group.
We're in the middle of a huge transformation to realise our ambition of building the bank of the future, whilst also fulfilling on our commitments to Helping Britain Recover.
If successful we'd put you through a 16 week programme, designed to re-integrate you back into your career and restore the skills and value you possess. After the programme we'd then look to the possibility of your securing a permanent role with us.
As the Conversation Designer in the Lab, you'll be comfortable being the content specialist. You'll use strategic UX content design principles to write concise and engaging copy for both new journeys and to improve existing ones.
You'll have experience in creating content for heavily regulated sectors, preferably financial services. With the confidence to build positive relationships with and influence partners, you'll also have excellent attention to detail and be comfortable handling complex approvals processes.
Here's where you'll make a difference:
- You have a passion for creating engaging content that adheres to accessibility standards, and helps our labs create the best possible digital experiences.
- You love to collaborate and are at your best in a fast-paced team environment.
- You also love to be proactive, are curious about the wider business and think strategically.
- You're a natural communicator and love nothing more than to share what you've crafted and learned with colleagues.
What we need from you:
- You're an experienced UX copywriter, content designer or content manager (c. five years is ideal) and can write concise, engaging copy that is the beating heart of our digital experiences.
- You're comfortable writing on-brand content in multiple tone of voices. You'll happily create content across end-to-end journeys, which could include chatbots, websites, emails, letters, online forms and reports.
- You're familiar with the challenges of creating content within a heavily regulated industry. You can influence and handle stakeholders and achieve efficient sign off from a range of professional partners, such as Risk, Legal, Propositions and Brand.
- You like working within multi-discipline team and are happy to adjust how you work to suit wider lab goals.
- You put the needs of the customer first, no matter the complexity of the product or services you're writing about.
Stakeholder engagement | problem-solving | reliable | problem-solving | adaptable | open-minded
What we'll give you in return
We'll help you get up to speed quickly within a supportive environment.
And we'll provide you with challenges that make a difference to real lives, along with the opportunity to work alongside committed people caring about innovating for our customers.
That's why our Returners Programme backs up our dedication to providing genuine equal opportunity and we'd also happily talk about working patterns outside the standard 9-5.
We'll also give you a fixed term contract with a regular salary and access to wider benefits.
Salary offered will be dependant upon experience and location and will be between £49,745 and £65,490 pa
So if you're ready to dust off those hard-won PM skills then apply today and see where the programme will take you...we'd love to hear from you.
Please include the following within your CV - In less than 200 words explain your motivation for wanting to be part of the Returners Programme, what strengths and skills will you bring to the role and what do you hope to gain from the experience.