Join us as a Lead Engineer
- In your new role, you’ll engineer and maintain innovative, customer centric, high performance, secure and robust solutions
- We’ll look to you to design and engineer software focusing on the customer or user experience as the primary objective
- It’s a chance to hone your existing technical skills and advance your career as you develop the discipline of software engineering across the business
What you'll do:
- This role is required to support a stack of 70+ .NET/PLSQL based applications which are used for pricing submissions, submitting customer leads, offering deposit products, overdraft renewals, customer remediations, carrying out customer financial health checks, storing customer risk and KYC info for PEP screening for Commercial Banking customers.
- We will look for you to own major architectural and design decisions and make sure they align with the long-term technology strategy and roadmap.
- It will also include helping team to formulate and implement eFlex strategy for Tool Chain Automation and DevOps pipelines.
The skills you'll need
A strong .Net, C# background of developing and implementing .NET and Oracle based solutions. This role requires good understanding of Agile methodologies with experience of working with Agile teams and the ability to relate everyday work to the strategic vision of the feature team with a strong focus on business outcomes
- Technical Skills: ASP.NET, C#, Nunit, jQuery
- Good experience of databases : Oracle
- Experience of architectural patterns and design principles
- Exposure in using of DevOps pipelines for code deployments using team city, Ansible, Bit Bucket/Stash
- Good problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Methodologies: Agile-Scrum and Kanban working experience
- An understanding of how to translate product and business requirements into technical solutions.