JOB TITLE: System Automation Architect - Bid
Location (Thames Valley with some travel to customer sites)
Hiring Manager: Mark Andrews
Are you a qualified Solution Architect who can design and build Workload Automation systems and who is able to demonstrate significant knowledge and experience of tools for:-
- Automation of server builds in virtual environments
- Automation of software configuration and server housekeeping
- Automation of Incident logging and scripting for automated fixes
- Automation of common service delivery tasks (e.g. user account management)
- Reporting on the delivery of service via automated tools.
Can you demonstrate:
- Experience of Automation Tool design and deployment for major IT systems
- Experience of Planning and Costing toolset deployments for bids
- A strong operational understanding of IT system monitoring and event management
- A strong operational understanding of IT Service and Support
- The ability to write coherent, concise, and readable technical documentation
- The ability to write persuasive and targeted proposal documents.