What we'll give:
- Levy UK & Ireland aim to deliver the best quality service with an enthusiastic and professional team for the benefit of all our customers and clients
- As our Lead Kitchen Assistant you will assist the Assistant Chief Stewards/Stewarding Supervisor in all stewarding related matters in the back of house areas concerning food and beverage equipment. Ensuring that all Departmental Food, Health and Safety Policies are met at all times
- We are a 7 day operation and require cover throughout the whole week. However, our core hours are generally 09.00-17.00 Monday through Friday. Adjustments can be made for the right candidate, but it is imperative that they remain flexible to the demands of the site.
Lead Kitchen Assistant
- £21,000 per annum, 40 hours per week
- We are a 7 day operation and require cover throughout the whole week. 5 over 7 days - flexibility required
- Compass exclusive offers on PerksAtWork
- Access to a wide range of programs to train and develop you and a guaranteed career path
- Pension contribution
- Medicash healthcare
- Eyecare vouchers
- Meals on shift
Leicester City Football Club (LCFC) is a professional football club based in the East Midlands. The club competes in the Premier League, the top division of England's football league system, and plays its home matches at the King Power Stadium. The Foxes' new training facility is a £100m development on the site of the former 185-acre Park Hill golf course. More about the role:
Who you are:
- As a member of our dedicated team of stewards, you will be integral in maintaining immaculate standards of hygiene, health and safety in the kitchen and storage areas.
- Daily duties could include anything from ensuring the floors and food prep areas are spotless to helping the team with deliveries, so a can-do attitude and willingness to muck in are essential.
- While happy working independently, you will also thrive as part of a larger team, communicating with colleagues with confidence and sensitivity.
- Seizing opportunities to acquire new skills, you will be given ample opportunity to develop your career with Levy.
Who we are:
- You will hold strong communication skills and experience within a in a high-end restaurant environment
- A strong work ethic, results orientated, organised and a keen eye for are requirements for this role. You will also need to evidence your ability to work to strict pressured deadlines
- It is essential that you are able to act with flexibility and in the strictest confidence - maintaining professionalism and discretion around the First Team and Academy
As part of Compass, you have the opportunity to work behind the scenes at sports and leisure events, oilrigs and military bases, and in the heart of schools, hospitals, care homes, client offices and boardrooms - some 6,000+ locations across the UK and Ireland.
We do it all and so could you. Apply now and join the family!
Levy Restaurants UK is the sports, leisure and hospitality sector of Compass Group UK and Ireland and British partner to Levy Restaurants US. A hospitality market leader, Levy Restaurants provides individual character to each of its clients through focusing on delicious food, great atmosphere and legendary service.
We are an equal opportunity employer, we celebrate diversity and are committed to building an inclusive environment for all employees.
Please note that we reserve the right to remove this advert prior to the advertised date, dependent on the level of response received. You are therefore advised to apply at your earliest convenience.