Lead Technical Engineer £32,750.00 per annum OTE £45k
You will be joining our PH Jones Social Housing team in Loughborough and surrounding areas working for our Charnwood contract.
- Permanent 40 hours a week
- Monday to Friday
- Fully Costed Van & Fuel Card
- Full Uniform & PPE
- Renewables Upskill Potential (Net Zero Carbon)
- Employee Energy Allowance and discount on HIVE
In this role you will help facilitate the delivery of a seamless customer experience for our client. You will be required to coach and support the engineer team, whilst completing your own service and repair jobs to meet our business demands. In the role you will conduct TBA process ensuring legibility of service documentation and attend problem jobs being the main point of escalation to provide successful outcomes for the customer. Audits will be required along with supporting both the manager and client to ensure the highest level of technical support if offered.
- Must hold a valid in date driving licence with no more than 6 points
- Must hold a valid right to work in the UK
- Must hold ACS qualification including CKR1 and HTR1
- Must be confident and have good written and verbal communication skills
You will also receive:
- Holiday 25 days + bank holidays
- Full sick pay following successful probationary period
- Company matched contribution Pension Scheme up to 3%
- Group Income Protection, Life Assurance & Accident Insurance
- Level 2 Private Healthcare plan (Partial subsidy with Company)
- Access to MyHealth with 24/7 MyCare phone line
- Online GP24 virtual service
- Access to Unmind app
- Eye Test Voucher
- Annual pay review
- Legal Help
- Financial Education
- Centrica Benefits via the Offer Store - Offers with high street partners and discounts
At PH Jones we want everyone to feel like they are part of a caring business who benefit from being part of Centrica Plc, a FTSE 250 company. Our employees play a key role in driving forward with our strategy. Our well-being and reward packages ensure we support and recognise passionate, hardworking members of the team. We have great opportunities to help develop your skills and progress your career both within PH Jones and the wider Centrica Group. #LI-PHJ
Everything we deliver to our customers is underpinned by our ways of working which ensure we work to safely and everyone returns home to their families.
PH Jones was acquired by British Gas in 2011 and is a key member of the Centrica Group. You will be joining a growing team of permanent and contract heating engineers to meet the needs of our customers when they need it most.