Job Title: Learning & Apprenticeship Services Advisor Manager
Base location: Home Based / Solihull (2 days per week)
Competitive salary plus attractive benefits
This role will lead and manage the Learning & Apprenticeship Advisor team within the UK people Services function to deliver learning support to Serco's UK&E, Group and CSS business, which has 2,500 managers and 26,000 employees. In addition will also manage Global relationships regarding the use of the Learning Management System (LMS) and will be part of a global governance board.
The Learning & Apprenticeship (L&A) Advisor Manager role will be instrumental in ensuring continuous improvement within the team through providing training, ongoing coaching and development, alongside assisting in the strategic development, long term planning of the Learning & Apprenticeship Services Advisor team.
The L&A advisor team are critical to the success of Learning and development within Serco. The team support:
- Technical Support with Success Factors Learning Management system
- Responsible for the migration of business training records to the LMS system
- Utilising data to make informed business decisions
- Apprenticeship enquiries
- Working with external suppliers to identify training partnerships
- Scheduling of internal resource
- Triage and resolve ticket enquiries
- Training administration including scheduling and booking training
The team provide support for the end to end processes on the Learning management system. This cover, learning catalogue management, scheduling of items, creating, editing and maintaining items, curricula, programmes and curricula.
There will be a fundamental requirement to understand the full suite of Success Factors LMS and be able to provide technical support where necessary as well as an outstanding customer experience.
What you need to do the role
- Subject Matter Expert on Success Factor LMS
- Stakeholder Management - Understanding and managing customer (external and internal) requirements; developing and sustaining productive customer relationships
- Innovation- Generate new or unique solutions and embrace new ideas that help sustain and grow our business, our brands, our Company and our broader impact on the communities we serve.
- 3rd party supplier/contract management driving process and operational improvements
- Previous experience of managing a team in a shared services environment
- Operational Excellence - knowledge of tools and techniques needed to continuously improve the performance of an operation by the elimination of waste and defects and reducing variability
- Experienced and adept at building rapport and influencing stakeholders
- Articulate, confident and fluent communicator with a high level of oral and written English.
- Solid organisational and prioritisation skills
- Previous Experience Managing EIC (or a similar ticketing system) and ticket allocation
- Managing Learning Suppliers, Account management of suppliers
- GCSEs English and Maths (C or above or functional skills equivalent)
Meaningful and vital work: The training you provide will not only improve the skills of those you teach but it will also help us to better deliver public services across the UK.
A world of opportunity: Working for a globally operating business delivering essential services across 5 vital sectors, your next opportunity and challenge won't be hard to find.
Great people: You'll find yourself working with a variety of highly motivated, supportive and experienced colleagues, where no two days are the same.
What we offer
- Competitive salary from £40,000 per annum
- Up to 6% contributory pension scheme
- Company car
- Private medical insurance
- An autonomous, supportive and flexible-working culture
- A company passionate about diversity and inclusion