Do you have an industry background that you are excited to share? Could you inspire the next generation of game developers and animators? We are looking for someone with passion that can bring our UAL Level 3 Games and Animation course to life in a way that enables our learners to realise their ambitions.
Joining the creative and digital team you will become part of a group of industry professionals who value student journeys, and put hands-on, real life experience at the heart of all they do.
Making connections with industry specialists and creating industry standard projects, exploring 2D and 3D animation with your learners, being proficient in teaching a range of software including Maya and the adobe creative suite to explore and encourage students’ creative freedom. You will deliver teaching and assessment of workshops and activities, alongside the rewarding role of being a personal tutor.
This is a great opportunity to develop and lecture on our Games and Animation UAL course and join a vibrant team. You will work out of our Loxton Campus creative hub, with access to industry standard software and equipment.
As an employee of Weston College you will have access to a huge range of benefits and support, including but not limited to:
- Wellbeing @ Weston hub, providing well-being support for all;
- A staff welfare officer;
- Confidential Employee Assistance Programme (available 24/7, 365 days a year);
- Access to Mental Health First Aiders, and the opportunity to complete this training yourself;
- A mentor to support you in your new role;
- Training and development opportunities;
- Regular staff conferences, with guest speakers;
- Staff social events;
- Free on-site parking;
- Great progression opportunities;
- Generous pension schemes.
Weston College is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.