LGV ADR Class 1 | Longtown | GB13023
A great opportunity to join our team in Longtown.
As a Driver working for Kuehne + Nagel (Government and Defence) you have an opportunity to deliver excellent service to our customers through hard work and dedication that is vital to providing industry leading service levels. We thrive on the challenge of delivering exactly what our customers want, when they want it. Our business is built on the foundation of industry leading service levels, consistency and a drive for continuous improvement. We have a great team that supports each other and have a key focus on development and supporting career aspirations.
- Complying with all relevant legislation and agreed procedures to ensure a safe and legal working environment and consistent quality standards
- Maintaining and promote a positive image of Kuehne+Nagel Goverment and Defence
- Safe and high driver standards and positive driver behaviours
- Follow all delivery, collection and returns procedures
- Maintain and manage company equipment
- Responsible for the security of the vehicle & load at all times
- Report vehicle defects and ensure that the defect is documented
- Comply with Driver's regulations & Working Time Directive in line with the O License legalisation and Company procedures
- n addition to these duties, you may be required to undertake other duties in line with the needs of the business, where appropriate training is provided
- Ensure all documentation is completed as per company procedure
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCES
- Must hold a current LGV ADR Class 1
- Basic numeracy and conversational English language
- Hold a valid driver qualification card
- Preferred 2 years driving experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Customer focused
- Desire to succeed
- Experience of working within a team
- Experience of Health & Safety
GOOD REASON TO JOIN
If you would like to become a valued member of our team then we will also make sure that you're rewarded for your commitment and expertise. You will also have the opportunity to join the contributory Kuehne+Nagel pension plan and benefit from our Route 2 Rewards scheme which offers discounts and savings on a wide range of high street or internet goods and services.
ABOUT KUEHNE + NAGEL
With over 82,000 employees at some 1,300 locations in over 100 countries, the Kuehne + Nagel Group is one of the world's leading logistics companies.
As an employer, Kuehne + Nagel stands for equal opportunity and we are committed to diversity in our teams with regard to people with disabilities. We believe that you can make a valuable contribution to Kuehne + Nagel and look forward to receiving your application.