LGV - C+E (ADR) Driver | United Kingdom MOD | GB11345
Our business is built on the foundation of industry leading service levels, consistency and a drive for continuous improvement. With this, we have a great team, that supports each other, and have a key focus on development and supporting career aspirations.
As a Driver working for Kuehne + Nagel (Military & Government) you have an opportunity to deliver excellent service to our customers through hard work and dedication that is vital to providing industry leading service levels. We thrive on the challenge of delivering exactly what our customers want, when they want it.
- Complying with all relevant legislation and agreed procedures to ensure a safe and legal working environment and consistent quality standards
- Any five from seven core working
- Maintaining and promote a positive image of Kuehne + Nagel Military and Government Safe and high driver standards and positive driver behaviours
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCES
- Must hold a current class C+E licence; ADR Class 1- 9 less 7
- Basic numeracy and Experience of Health & Safety
- Hold a valid driver qualification card
- Prior driving experience
GOOD REASON TO JOIN
If you would like to become a valued member of our team then we will also make sure that you're rewarded for your commitment and expertise. You will also have the opportunity to join the contributory Kuehne+Nagel pension plan and benefit from our Route 2 Rewards scheme which offers discounts and savings on a wide range of high street or internet goods and services.
ABOUT KUEHNE + NAGEL
With over 82,000 employees at some 1,300 locations in over 100 countries, the Kuehne + Nagel Group is one of the world's leading logistics companies.
As an employer, Kuehne + Nagel stands for equal opportunity and we are committed to diversity in our teams with regard to people with disabilities. We believe that you can make a valuable contribution to Kuehne + Nagel and look forward to receiving your application.
UK Resourcing UK.Resourcing@Kuehne-Nagel.com