BE AN ESSENTIAL PART OF EVERYDAY LIFE
Job Type: Driver – LGV C+E (HGV Class 1) Drivers - Days or Nights
Shift Pattern: Any 5 from 7
Contracted Hours: 48 per week
Annual Salary: £27,106 (Additional night allowance £81.20 per week - where applicable)
Contract Type: Permanent
Customer/Location: Multi User Contract - based Stanton, Suffolk IP31 2BG
Do you hold a vocational LGV C+E (HGV Class 1) Driving Licence?
Do you hold a Digital Tachograph Card and Driver's CPC Qualification Card?
Are you looking for your next career move?
At DHL we are extremely passionate about what we do, are you? We have an outstanding fleet at our disposal whereby we deliver everything from raw materials to consumables, spare parts and finished goods. We even deliver people through the patient transport network! We are without doubt the Global Leaders in Supply Chain Management and 3rd party logistics, and that makes us an essential part of everyday life! Sound good? Why not read on to find out how to join us?
What does this job involve?
- Start time - Days 04:00-07:00, Nights 17:00-19:00 - Shift pattern - Any 5 from 7
- Collecting customers palletized goods, delivering into RDC's. Nights container work - Mix of trunking and deliveries (max 4 per day)
- Curtain sided trailers, basic manual handling using MHE and pump trucks.
We are always looking for exceptional Drivers to join our team!
Could that be you? People are our business. Drivers are the capable, reliable hands and smiling faces of DHL. Night and Day, come rain or shine, they are committed to ensuring the safe, secure and on-time delivery of the customer's goods. First time, every time.
We are looking for Drivers who:
- Hold a valid Driving License (Category C+E)
- Hold a Driver CPC qualification and Digital Tachograph Card
- Drive in a safe and efficient manner, ensuring adherence to parking, speed and road signage
- Work safely within the Health and safety environmental guidelines, and ensure all vehicle checks are carried out prior to commencement of work
- Are flexible in approach to work, and work effectively as part of a team, providing support in resolving problems and have a can do, right first time and passionate approach
- Work within all legal parameters of drivers hours and working time directive legislation, being fully compliant with tachograph and break requirements
- Have basic mechanical understanding
Why choose us?
- Competitive rates of pay
- Strong career stability, friendly inclusive teams and potential to grow with the business
- Desirable fleet/equipment available
What can we offer you in return?
As a part of a growing DHL population you will receive access to a variety of excellent benefits which could include; 25 days holiday plus bank holidays , pension scheme, medical cover, retail discounts, flexible working, training, development and secondment opportunities and MANY MORE.What will you need to do next?
If you have a proven track record of achievement to match the requirements for this role and you are looking for your next career move, simply apply online ensuring that a full up to date CV is attached with your application.
We will ensure all of our resourcing activities are fair, transparent and consistent across the UK. We want to ensure the candidate experience is of the highest professional standard.
The Company is committed to providing equality of opportunity for all employees. Furthermore we aim to ensure the workplace is free from discrimination and not only employees but also potential future employees are treated fairly and with dignity and respect. We will ensure that equality of opportunity maintains a high profile within the organisation.
Become a DHL Driver