LGV Maintenance Technician | Milton Keynes, United Kingdom | GB11388
We have a great opportunity for a LGW Maintenance Technician to join our team based at Brinklow Milton Keynes, on our prestigious Waitrose contract.
Our Waitrose contract is a dynamic, fast paced environment providing high level contract logistics customer solutions. The successful candidate will undertake all aspects of fleet maintenance and work as efficiently and productive at all times. Shift patterns are any 5 from 7, Mon-Fr week 1 and Tues- Sat week 2 rotating PM 14.00-22.00
- Complete services to agreed standards, ensuring that vehicles are safe and legal at all times
- Ensure inspections are carried out in accordance with the current inspection sheet, in a timely manner and productivity targets are achieved
- Ensure job cards are opened, signed, closed and entered onto the Maintenance system
- Deal with all at the door reported defects promptly and liaise with the Transport office should vehicles be departing late
- Deal with any vehicle breakdowns that are called into the vehicle maintenance department by following the company call out procedure, keeping the Transport office updated at all times
- Comprehensive and literate completion of all documentation
- Work in a safe manner in accordance with current Health and Safety, QSHE and KN policies and guidelines
- Prepare vehicles for their annual MOT test, ensuring that the company failure rate is within the allocated targets and the company OCRS score is not jeopardised
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCES
- NVQ Part 3 or City & Guilds equivalent in Heavy Vehicle Engineering
- A minimum of 3 years' experience in a Commercial Vehicle Maintenance environment
- Team Player
- Skilled Commercial Vehicle Fitter
- C & E Driving License
- IRTEC license
GOOD REASON TO JOIN
If you would like to become a valued member of our team then we will also make sure that you're rewarded for your commitment and expertise. We are offering a competitive salary 20 days holiday rising to 25 after 5 years service. You will also have the opportunity to join the contributory Kuehne + Nagel pension plan and benefit from our Route 2 Rewards scheme which offers discounts and savings on a wide range of high street or internet goods and services.
ABOUT KUEHNE + NAGEL
With over 82,000 employees at some 1,300 locations in over 100 countries, the Kuehne + Nagel Group is one of the world's leading logistics companies.
As an employer, Kuehne + Nagel stands for equal opportunity and we are committed to diversity in our teams with regard to people with disabilities. We believe that you can make a valuable contribution to Kuehne + Nagel and look forward to receiving your application.
UK Resourcing Team