Logistics Coordinator (International Events) | United Kingdom | GB14062
A fantastic opportunity to join the Expo & Events team for one of the world's largest and most well renowned logistics companies! You'll be responsible for ensuring our client's needs are met and that their appearances at exhibitions and events all over the world proceed without a hitch.
Your role will be vital as our clients will be reliant on you to ensure their appearances at events, exhibitions and venues all over the world operate smoothly, efficiently, and most importantly on time! You'll be responsible for the end to end coordination of shipments in and out of the exhibitions, liaising with clients, venues and suppliers to ensure shipments are collected and delivered to deadline, whilst also ensuring empty packaging is stored whilst the exhibition or event takes place. You'll then need to organise the safe return of everything back to where they came from! You'll also have the opportunity to travel internationally as part of the role, including to Europe and the USA, so you'll be able to see your hard work come to fruition on site with the client.
- Support current client portfolio of work
- Client facing engagement on exhibition schedules, pricing and operational delivery
- International travel to support the events onsite operations
- Manage multimodal logistic requirements, including large, time sensitive freight bookings
- Onsite project management of events in location when required
- Attend client meetings as required
- Promote innovation and technology as improvement tools
- Coordinate shipments in and out of the events
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCES
- Multimodal Operational Experience
- Experience in managing customers and trading relations.
- A good level of IT literacy
- Account / Project management experience
- People and team management and excellent communication
- Full driving license
- Project Management experiences
- GCSE grade C or above Maths and English or equivalent
GOOD REASON TO JOIN
This a role perfect for someone who has been working in logistics (either Air or Sea) who's looking for more excitement and satisfaction, as no two days will be the same in this role. We offer a great salary, 23 days of annual leave, plus all the other benefits you'd expect, but most importantly, you'll get to learn, develop and work for an employer at the top of their field in an incredibly exciting industry.
With over 78,000 employees at some 1,300 locations in over 100 countries, the Kuehne+Nagel Group is one of the world's leading logistics companies.
As an employer, Kuehne+Nagel stands for equal opportunity and we are committed to diversity in our teams with regard to people with disabilities. We believe that you can make a valuable contribution to Kuehne+Nagel and look forward to receiving your application.
UK Resourcing team