Do you live in or around the Bristol area?
Are you an experienced M&E Engineer?
If so, we may have a role which is suited to you as we are recruiting an Electrically biased M&E Engineer to join our facilities management team.
- Basic Salary: £35,919 (depending on experience)
- Additional earnings available through overtime
- 4% bonus, subject to achievement of targets (historically paid out)
- Van (with option for personal use) and fuel card
- Smartphone, tools, uniform, PPE
If you have a fully valid UK driver's license, Multi-skilled M&E experience, and want to progress your career with an award-winning FM provider then read on .
You'll be out and about on the road travelling to your own dedicated sites as our client's first point of call for PPM and reactive M&E and other general building services maintenance. Tasks could include emergency light testing, fire alarms, lamp changes, basic plumbing, and fabric work.
You'll enjoy working autonomously, where you will be responsible for delivering planned and preventative maintenance, fault finding and repair work. Ideally, you will have the ability to confidently carry out a range of other mechanical tasks as well.
To be successful you will have:
- 18th edition
- Full Valid UK driver's license
- "On the job" experience working in an M&E Engineer / Multi-Skilled Engineer role or similar
- Strong communication skills and work ethic
- Awareness and knowledge of health & safety
- ISOH working safely qualification
- Plumbing experience
- Basic fabric skills
- 2391 testing inspection
- Group personal pension scheme of matched contributions between 5% and 6%
- 25 days holiday + Bank holidays
- Life Assurance
- Access to state-of-the-art training academy
- Free eye test and contribution towards glasses with Specsavers (T&Cs apply)
- Funded Training Sponsorship Scheme
- Refer a Friend reward scheme
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Health Shield Scheme (Cash Plan)
The role will involve working Monday to Friday, and you will be required to work 1 in 4 weeks on call.
If you feel you have the skills and experience needed, please submit your application by clicking on the 'apply' button.
If you are successful, we will undertake standard pre-employment checks after you have been offered a job. This includes employment referencing, verifying your right to work in the UK, verifying your driving licence (if applicable) and a health assessment.