Do you live in or around the South Wales area?
Are you an experienced M&E Engineer?
If so, we may have a role which is suited to you as we are recruiting a M&E Engineer to join our facilities management team.
- Salary: £33,780 or £38,846 per annum, depending on experience
- Door to door pay
- 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays
- Additional earnings available through enhanced overtime rates
- 4% bonus, subject to achievement of targets (historically paid out)
- Van (with option for personal use from day 1) and fuel card
- Smartphone, tools, uniform, PPE
If you have a fully valid UK driver's license, Multi-skilled M&E experience, and want to progress your career with an award-winning FM provider then read on .
You'll be out and about on the road travelling to your own dedicated sites as our client's first point of call for PPM and reactive M&E and other general building services maintenance. Tasks could include emergency light testing, fire alarms, lamp changes, basic plumbing, and fabric work.
You'll enjoy working autonomously, where you will be responsible for delivering planned and preventative maintenance, fault finding and repair work. Ideally, you will have the ability to confidently carry out a range of other mechanical tasks as well.
To be successful you will have:
- 18th edition
- HVAC Experience
- Full Valid UK driver's license
- "On the job" experience working in an M&E Engineer role or similar
- Strong communication skills and work ethic
- Awareness and knowledge of health & safety
- F-Gas qualification
- IOSH working safely qualification
- Plumbing experience
- Basic fabric skills
- 2391 testing inspection
- Group personal pension scheme of matched contributions between 5% and 6%
- Life Assurance
- Access to state-of-the-art training academy
- Funded Training Sponsorship Scheme
- Refer a Friend reward scheme
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Health Cash Plan
- Up to 10% off B&Q/ Trade Point
- 20% off Nuffield Fitness and Wellbeing Centres
- The role will involve working 45 hours per week, Monday to Friday
- The role will also involve working 1 in 4 weeks on call
If you feel you have the skills and experience needed, please submit your application by clicking on the 'apply' button.