We have a newly created M&E Surveyor position in our Asset Surveying team who support our national client base with Asset surveys and mobilisations. You'll work on multiple projects concurrently so an ability to multitask and manage your own time will be essential.
Your role may vary from hands on surveying, to team and project management so you'll need to be flexible and able to step into an on-site leadership position when required, leading a team of building fabric and M&E surveyors to work to a co-ordinated schedule of condition surveys and technical audits, providing works specification as required. Great communication skills will enable you to manage a range of internal and external stakeholders and clients, and experience in project management will set you up for success in this position.
You'll perform and collate QA sampling and audit reports of external surveyor data which include: asset condition, criticality, residual life, data collection, technical audit of maintenance delivery and efficiency, which cover all M&E Services including but not limited to HVAC, electrical, plumbing and heating systems
This is an exciting opportunity to step into a position which offers great variety and collaboration as well as development and career opportunities.
This position requires frequent national travel to service our client base within Sodexo UK&I with overnight stays required.
Competitive salary + excellent benefits package
We also offer Sodexo Discounts site promoting discounted mobile phone tariffs, savings across restaurant chains and days out, where you and your family can save money on everything from your weekly food shop to the latest cinema blockbuster and much more
The Ideal Candidate
- On-site project management of surveying resource and contract deliverables
- Regular QA and audit of sub-contractor surveying resource output
- Provide technical support and guidance to Systems Deployment team throughout and ensure smooth transition of data to CMMS
- Take a leading role in weekly communications with account teams and segment teams
- Conduct condition surveys of Mechanical & Electrical assets such as HVAC, electrical, heating and plumbing systems on an asset by asset and if required by system.
- Populate data collection app with relevant data associated with the asset's classification, age, condition, criticality and attributes
- Prepare and produce reports detailing plant condition, lifecycle, defects, repairs & maintenance recommendations
- Deploy elements of Asset Management services in line with Asset Management Framework
About The Company
- Degree in relevant engineering discipline preferred or HNC/HND in a relevant building services discipline
- Proficient with data capture software (Kykloud experience would be advantageous but not essential)
- Proficient in MS Office applications
- Experienced project manager
- Familiar with ISO55000/550001
- IAM Certificate or Diploma preferred
- Experience with CMMS systems
- Extensive knowledge of M&E assets and their associated attributes
- Extensive knowledge of building services installation and maintenance (SFG20)
- Extensive awareness of legislative requirements in respect of building services installations
- Organised, methodical and logical and able to work on own initiative and manage own time
- Ability to communicate with all levels of client management Attention to detail, quality driven approach
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 36,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the energy, corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors. With an annual turnover of over £1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business.
At Sodexo we are committed to a leading role in promoting equality opportunities and valuing diversity and inclusion. We seek to create a work environment based on mutual respect for all individuals, building a culture that appreciates and values the experiences and skills brought by each person to benefit our organisation and work hard to ensure that all people, whatever their race, colour, sex, gender identity disability, nationality, national or ethnic origin, religion or belief, marital/partnership or family status, sexual orientation, age, social class, educational background, employment status, working pattern, are welcome to and included within our organisation.
We're a Disability Confident Leader employer. We're committed to changing attitudes towards disability, and making sure disabled people have the chance to fulfil their aspirations.
We are building on our support to the Armed Forces community through the development of specific pathways within our recruitment process to support ex-forces personnel and reservists, those applying for jobs with us who meet the ideal candidate criteria for the role advertised are guaranteed to progress to the selection process.