We are looking for a Maintenance Assistant to join our team at Kents Hill Park to enhance the customer experience and reputation of The Venus Collection by effectively managing Kents Hill Estates Team, Equipment, Resources and Third-Party Suppliers to ensure that Maintenance Operations are conducted in accordance with all Statutory Requirements, Company Policies and Procedures. Job Description
More about the role:
- £12.00 per hour
- Monday to Friday - 40 Hours
- Compass exclusive offers on PerksAtWork
- Access to a wide range of programs to train and develop you
- Pension contribution
Who you are:
- To promote a safety culture and ensure the Team and Third-Party Contractors are aware of and operate in accordance with Company Safety & Environmental Procedures at all times.
- To ensure the delivery and quality of Maintenance Operations, are conducted in line with Company Policies, Procedures and External Accreditations e.g. ISOQAR, NICEIC, REFCOM, GasSafe.
- To develop the competencies within Kents Hill Maintenance Team to increase the ability of the Team to Self-Deliver Maintenance and Repair Operations.
- Documentation Library to ensure inspection, maintenance and repair records are readily available for verification and audit purposes.
- Third-Party Contractors to ensure Operations are performed to a consistent high quality.
- To ensure the Compass Service Framework policies, procedures and controlled documents are up to date and implemented correctly in your area including HSE & One Best Way service procedures and implement any procedural gaps.
- To manage the control & governance any third-party suppliers or contractors as required ensuring they meet or exceed the agreed service level agreements.
- To ensure all inspection, maintenance and repair operations are completed and reports submitted within the stipulated time scales.
Who we are:
- An enthusiastic individual with a drive & passion for leading within a Hard Services environment.
- Good technical understanding of Mechanical and Electrical systems including PPM, Reactive Maintenance and Fault Rectification.
- Hands-on approach when required.
- An outstanding communicator, able to liaise confidently with colleagues and lead, engage & develop team members.
- Able to work flexibly in line with business requirements including attending off site meetings and internal and external networking events as appropriate.
- Support the contract and promote the sharing of ideas and best practice across the portfolio.
As part of Compass, you have the opportunity to work behind the scenes at sports and leisure events, oilrigs and military bases, and in the heart of schools, hospitals, care homes, client offices and boardrooms - some 6,000+ locations across the UK and Ireland.
We do it all and so could you. Apply now and join the family!
The Venues Collection, part of Compass Group UK & Ireland, are a unique collection of eight mid-range venues. We bring people together, offering them spaces to meet, spaces to sleep and spaces to celebrate. From large scale conferences, small meetings, team building and every business trip in- between to weddings, family get together and weekends away with friends and loved one. Whatever guests need we have space for it.
We are an equal opportunity employer, we celebrate diversity and are committed to building an inclusive environment for all employees.
Please note that we reserve the right to remove this advert prior to the advertised date, dependent on the level of response received. You are therefore advised to apply at your earliest convenience.