Sodexo's Integrator Property Management team have a fantastic, permanent, opportunity for an experienced Maintenance coordinator/planner to join them in Belfast.
You will support with the Coordination of planned maintenance activities across a complex estate, delivered by multiple contractors so organisation is a must have skill! You must also have an excellent understanding of maintenance works and be able to co-ordinate internal and external staff.
This role is key in providing maintenance focused coordination and administrative support to the Maintenance Team and the Helpdesk Team in delivering business
To find out more about our Integrator Property Management Services, and team click here Job Description
Competitive Salary and excellent employee benefits
We also offer Sodexo Discounts site promoting discounted mobile phone tariffs, savings across restaurant chains and days out, where you and your family can save money on everything from your weekly food shop to the latest cinema blockbuster and much more Main Responsibilities
Planned Preventative Maintenance Coordination including:
Creation and upkeep of an annual PPM schedule
Administration of ongoing adjustments to PPM schedule
Monthly creation of PPM events within CAFM/CMMS
Monitoring of supplier PPM performance and act on/notify any failures
Ensuring all maintenance paperwork is received and of an acceptable quality
Reactive Maintenance Coordination
Administrative support including:
The Ideal Candidate
- Arranging meetings, attending and taking minutes - internal, client and supplier
- Maintain a structured filing system for suppliers
- Monitor and report on contractual Key Performance Indicators
- Carry out quality checks on maintenance reports and documentation
About The Company
- Experienced in the use of CAFM / CMMS systems (Preferably QFM)
- Planning and organisational skills, demonstrable experience of PPM planning and delivery
- Proven experience in managing supply chain/contractor performance
- Competent in the use of Microsoft Office tools (Outlook, Word, Excel, MS Project, PowerPoint etc.)
- Understanding of operational facilities management - Particularly maintenance compliance
- Experience in the creation of reports for internal and external use
- Ability to manage own time, and deliver objectives under direction
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 36,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the energy, corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors. With an annual turnover of over £1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business.
At Sodexo we are committed to a leading role in promoting equality opportunities and valuing diversity and inclusion. We seek to create a work environment based on mutual respect for all individuals, building a culture that appreciates and values the experiences and skills brought by each person to benefit our organisation and work hard to ensure that all people, whatever their race, colour, sex, gender identity disability, nationality, national or ethnic origin, religion or belief, marital/partnership or family status, sexual orientation, age, social class, educational background, employment status, working pattern, are welcome to and included within our organisation.
We're a Disability Confident Leader employer. We're committed to changing attitudes towards disability, and making sure disabled people have the chance to fulfil their aspirations.
We are building on our support to the Armed Forces community through the development of specific pathways within our recruitment process to support ex-forces personnel and reservists, those applying for jobs with us who meet the ideal candidate criteria for the role advertised are guaranteed to progress to the selection process.