Maintenance Operative Business Unit:
Kier Living Sub Location:
North yorkshire/stokesley/Easingwold/Driffield and Whitby sites Contract:
You can shape the world around you with Kier Group. We're one of the UK's leading names in construction - inspiring innovations in a multitude of market sectors - and wherever you join us, you'll be able to achieve and collaborate with one of the country's most established and inspired forward thinkers in construction, property, residential and services.
Kier Living is at the forefront of tackling the unprecedented demand for new housing in the UK. Government, local councils and housing associations trust our expert team and 100-year pedigree to deliver affordable mixed tenure and high-quality private developments - a commitment that's seeing us build thousands of new homes every year, offering you a valued role in meeting the housing needs of a nation. Overview:
House Building Customer Service Technician will have a workload planned by the Customer Service Team with a focus on delivering an outstanding customer service. Responsibilities:
Knowledge and Skills:
- As part of our Customer Service Team, you will be responsible for ensuring that any repairs are completed on time and in one visit, so as to ensure that our customers receive an excellent after-sales service level as they move in, and throughout the warranty period provided with every new home;
- Visiting Customers at home to undertake a range of remedial work (which can include carpentry, decorating, plastering);
- Carry out planned maintenance and repair improvements to occupied properties;
- Diagnose and repair faults;
- Maintain the cleanliness of working areas;
- Work safely, ensuring safety and well-being of yourself, customers and colleagues;
- A keen eye for detail and finish will be vital.
- Must be an experienced, competent person and confident communicator, have a positive outlook, be conscientious and enjoy problem solving;
- Be self-motivated and able to work from own initiative;
- Excellent communication skills; able to liaise with people on a personal level;
- Must hold a full Driving Licence; valid to drive in the UK;
- Must hold a relevant CSCS card.
In return we are offering a competitive salary and package as well as the support and scope to build a long and fruitful partnership with Kier.
Make the journey. Leave a legacy.