Salary: Competitive per annum plus company car, retention bonus and Veolia benefits
Full Time & Part Time Considered.
When you see the world as we do, you see the chance to help the world take better care of its resources, and help it become a better place for everyone. It's why we're looking for someone who's just as committed as we are, to push for genuine change and bring our ambition of Ecological Transformation to life.
We know that everyone here at Veolia can help us work alongside our communities, look after the environment, and contribute to our inclusive culture.
What we can offer you:
- 25 days of annual leave
- Access to our company pension scheme
- Discounts on everything from groceries to well known retailers
- Access to a range of resources to support your physical, mental and financial health; so you can lean on us whenever you need to
- One paid days leave every year to volunteer and support your community
- Ongoing training and development opportunities, allowing you to reach your full potential
What you'll be doing:
- To support the Sheffield Finance Team with the day to day finance processes, systems and workload and support the wider finance team and business contract as necessary
- Monthly Management Accounts (General Ledger entries, Accruals, Prepayments, Reconciliations, etc..)
- Monthly analysis and investigation of P&L Variances
- Balance Sheet Reconciliations - analysis and review of the balance sheet items
- Forecasting and Budgeting
- Fixed Asset Reviews
- Support the Finance / Central teams to ensure all queries are resolved in a timely manner
- Project support - data collection & reconciliation
- Ad-hoc financial / administrative tasks Performance Measures
- No direct/Indirect reports
What we're looking for:
- Fully Qualified ACCA / CIMA with experience in management accounting essential
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Competent excel and computer skills are required
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Working both as an individual and as part of a small team
Apply today, so we can make a difference for generations to come.
We're proud to be listed in The Sunday Times Best Places to Work 2023, being named as a Top 10 Very Big Organisation and Highly Commended as a workplace for 55+.
This accolade further demonstrates our commitment to our people and our actions in creating an environment where everyone can be their true selves and enjoy working at Veolia.
We want to ensure that you feel supported throughout the application process and provide reasonable adjustments where necessary and requested. If you require any reasonable adjustments as part of your application and interview process please do not hesitate to let us know.
Here at Veolia, we're proud to be known as an equal opportunities employer.
We know how important it is to be fully committed to building and maintaining a diverse and inclusive place to work for every one of our colleagues.
So no matter their age, gender, gender expression, disability, race, ethnicity, religion, belief, sexuality or veteran status, every applicant who meets the minimum requirements will be considered fully.
Here at Veolia, we're proud to be known as an equal opportunities employer. We know how important it is to be fully committed to building and maintaining a diverse and inclusive place to work for every one of our colleagues. So no matter their age, gender, gender expression, disability, race, ethnicity, religion, belief, sexuality or veteran status, every applicant who meets the minimum requirements will be considered fully.