As our Management Accountant you will report the Finance Business Partner in supporting the on-site Team at Rangers Football Club, in understanding their financial performance, assist in driving performance and monitor and control change initiatives.
The Ibrox Stadium - the official home of Rangers Football Club is the third largest football stadium in Scotland, with an all-seated capacity of 50,817. What we'll give:
More about the role:
- £35,000 per annum
- 40 hours per week - Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm
- Compass exclusive offers on PerksAtWork
- Access to a wide range of programs to train and develop you
- Pension contribution
- Medicash healthcare
- Eyecare vouchers
- Free parking
- Free food and beverage during working hours
Who you are:
- Ensure appropriate business modelling tool is utilised by the site and is understood by management team
- Assist unit management team in understanding of key commercial drivers of business
- Assist in P&L reporting and variance analysis
- Business analysis - optimising margin delivery, segment reporting, pre and post event day reviews
- Updating and collection of most recent data for Forecasting
- Assist in the issue of shopping baskets for Op's Team and working closely with the on-site team to analyse weekly performances
- Completion of client billing and detailed analysis around Other Income Sales
- Liaising with Concessionaire to ensure prompt reporting of figures post event and the billing of said sales
- Work in partnership with FBP, Cost Controller and Finance Apprentice to improve financial performance
- Working closely with departments to support the delivery of accurate stocktakes and recording of inter departmental transfers
- Consolidating EPOS - Symphony Data - Staff Feeding and Contract Costs
Who we are:
- Industry operational experience, part qualified or QBE
- Ideally, experienced in the operational finance of Sporting/Venue/Events
- Team player with a flexible approach plus self-motivated
- Ability to take on a broad spectrum of work under pressure and to deliver in agreed timescales
- High numeric and analytical skills and attention to detail
- Ability to analyse and evaluate information
- Excellent in communication - communicate oral and written information concisely and logically
As part of Compass, you have the opportunity to work behind the scenes at sports and leisure events, oilrigs and military bases, and in the heart of schools, hospitals, care homes, client offices and boardrooms - some 6,000+ locations across the UK and Ireland.
We do it all and so could you. Apply now and join the family!
Levy Restaurants UK is the sports, leisure and hospitality sector of Compass Group UK and Ireland and British partner to Levy Restaurants US. A hospitality market leader, Levy Restaurants provides individual character to each of its clients through focusing on delicious food, great atmosphere and legendary service.
We are an equal opportunity employer, we celebrate diversity and are committed to building an inclusive environment for all employees.
Please note that we reserve the right to remove this advert prior to the advertised date, dependent on the level of response received. You are therefore advised to apply at your earliest convenience.