RA Venues are proud to be the catering partner for a prestigious venue based in Beaulieu, we provide all retail catering and conference & events requirements at this spectacular venue.
Due to an internal restructure, we are now looking for an Assistant Manager to oversee all catering and events related requirements. You will be leading on some exciting new growth projects and leading a strong and successful team. The C&E side of the business provides mostly for weddings and therefore the Assistant Manager needs to be certain of providing exceptional guest experience.Job Description
- Assistant Manager - Beaulieu
- Up to £21,000 depending on experience
- Working 5 out of 7 days
- Working on site at one of our prestigious venues in Beaulieu
- Lots of scope to develop and progress
The Ideal Candidate
- Overseeing a prestigious and spectacular venue with all retail and C&E requirements.
- Managing the day to day operation with a hands-on approach Building a strong relationship with the business owner and key stakeholders
- Ability to identify sales opportunities and exploit them
- A strong focus on developing a core team, and full responsibility for managing a large variable team
- Reviewing standards and processes and improving where required
- Strong attention to detail within all aspects of catering and hospitality
- Innovation and creativity with menu plans
- Delivering on KPI agreed with the client
- Assisting of P&L and Budgetary achievements, an understanding of cost vs revenue.
- This is a commercial contract, your main focus will be to maximise sales and profitability
- Driving and growing profit through strategic planning
- Excellent commercial understanding and creative ideas to increase business
- Being fully responsible for all health & safety and food safety
- Stakeholder and client management - building strong and robust relationships
- Detail conscious
- Able to work efficiently with Microsoft Word and Excel.
About The Company
- Ability to create a motivated, engaged and positive team environment
- Be a strong leader
- A passion for the catering, retail and events industry
- Experience in managing large variable teams
- Structured and approachable people management skills
- Highly proactive and innovative in approach
- Experience of leading and managing projects
- Constantly challenges the status quo'
- Stakeholder management - experience of building relationships with all levels of seniority
- An innovative approach for food and service
- Respond to the pace of the business in terms of speed of work and productivity
- Dedicated and driven to succeed
At Restaurant Associates our vision is simple - We believe that great food and excellent service has the power to transform business success.
At RA we offer a distinctive experience for our clients because of our Associates' attention to the smallest detail, our relationships with the most talented consultant chefs and by sharing the very latest trends and ideas and we proudly boast the best chef, service, recipes and suppliers in the industry.
Our pillars are; brand, people, food, service with innovation underpinning everything we do in all areas of our business.
We are passionate about the power of great food and service on business and its ability to inspire, connect and empower people.
Please note: This vacancy may close before the advertised end date.