Join us as a Mandatory Communications Lead
- Take on a new role where you’ll demonstrate your leadership skills as you lead a team that help to create mandatory communications strategies
- You’ll be supporting all the franchise teams and getting involved in automating and digitising mandatory communications
- As well as excellent exposure for your work, you'll have the opportunity to work closely with stakeholders and to build your network of contacts
What you'll do
As a Mandatory Communications Lead, you’ll be continually improving ways of working, and internal processes to improve speed, efficiency and the effectiveness of all mandatory communications. You’ll also be making step changes in brand experience, and making sure mandatory communications are customer focused and optimised for our brand, verbal identity and tone of voice.
Additionally, you’ll be:
- Driving down costs for manual and physical distribution of the mandatory communications remit
- Working closely with Legal and Financial Promotions on compliance with all regulations and policies
- Contributing to the overall planning process across the Marketing team, engaging with primary stakeholders as well as the wider Marketing function
The skills you'll need
To succeed in this role, you’ll need strong experience of designing strategies and tailoring approaches by franchise and by channel. You’ll need strong stakeholder management skills along with strong experience leading a team in the pursuit of shared objectives.
You’ll also have a grounded interest in brand management and an understanding of the fundamentals on how to propel brands across tone of voice, visual identity and experience.
Additionally, you’ll need:
- Experience leading mandatory or change communications programmes
- Experience in marketing communications, including direct customer communications using multiple channels
- A strong understanding of measuring mandatory communications and a track record of setting objectives and delivering against targets
- Experience of leading and coaching teams working across a variety of campaigns
- Experience of communicating to personal and business customers