Join us as a Market Risk Associate
- We’ll look to you to manage the market risk of the structured rates portfolio
- You’ll be undertaking daily market risk management activities, including the daily review of risk reports and limit utilisations
- Joining a collaborative team environment, you'll gain valuable exposure to a range of teams and functions and the chance to develop your knowledge in the market risk area
What you'll do
As a Market Risk Associate, you’ll be building your knowledge of financial markets, investment strategies and key income drivers. Additionally, you’ll be improving risk capture for positions held by the business, as well as making sure risk is accurately represented in the market risk systems and the control framework is effective.
You’ll also be:
- Maintaining the interaction between market risk and the relevant businesses
- Delivering high quality risk information to relevant stakeholders
- Participating in market risk management and understanding liquidity management for a trading book
The skills you'll need
To succeed in this role, you’ll need an understanding of market dynamics, products and the associated risk, along with a track record and proven experience working with a market risk or finance team.
You’ll also demonstrate:
- Strong analytical, presentational and Excel skills
- Strong communication skills, including good English skills
- The ability to provide robust challenge of others to enable analysis to be presented in line with expectations