Are you a creative marketer with a passion for food, beverages and hospitality? Would you thrive in a diverse environment where no two days are the same? If so, our Levy UK business has a brilliant opportunity for a Retail Marketing Executive to join us onsite at Excel Exhibition Centre in London!
Levy UK is the name behind legendary experiences and powerful partnerships with the UK's most iconic and unique venues, we are proud to be working with ExCeL London, the exhibition and international convention centre. ExCel London is the host venue for a variety of events from award winning exhibitions and conferences to international association meetings, product launches, banquets, award ceremonies, sporting events and great days out. For more information on the venue, please do click here ! Job Description
- Up to £27,000 depending on experience.
- Working 5 out of 7 as per the needs of the business.
- Prestigious venue in London.
- Opportunity to develop and grow and develop within Levy.
As our Retail Marketing Executive, you will be instrumental in the success of developing and delivering ExCeL retail food and drink vision and strategy. This is a broad role which will work and support the retail, sales and operations team to support the delivery of our visitor marketing plan. You will have the following responsibilities:
The Ideal Candidate
- Develop and implement retail marketing plan by show. The plan should include before and during show marketing activation, including pre-event eshots, print and digital communication, on the day directional and daypart signage, tariff boards, POS materials, vouchers and bounce-back cards.
- Manage and optimise marketing opportunities of the restaurant online booking systems.
- Ensure client channels are always updated with relevant and accurate food and drink information.
- Provide content for ExCeL and event organisers website and social media channels.
- Implement daypart, limited-time and loyalty offers and bundles and analyse the results.
- Develop digital and print marketing assets to support the marketing plan.
- Take part in food and drink offer development by show.
- Evaluate marketing activities results and their impact on sales, profit, average spend and customer satisfaction.
- Support Sales Manager with creating briefs, proposals, invoicing clients.
- Manage venue retail customer feedback programme and work on improving customer journey.
- You will have good attention to detail and making sure all labelling a displays are accurate and well presented. If you enjoy being hand-on and proactive this will be the ideal position for you.
- Support operations team when required.
To be right for us and ExCel, you will have previous experience in marketing or hospitality ideally gained within a retail or catering environment. You will have the ability to see the big picture' and appreciate how the role of marketing can drive business growth. You will have knowledge, skills and experience in the following areas:
About The Company
- Degree (or equivalent) in hospitality/marketing/business studies
- Previous experience in marketing or hospitality gained within a retail, catering, restaurant or hotel environment
- Experience of digital marketing and social media
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to build influence and build relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- PC literate with knowledge of creating and editing images for social media channels
- Confident user of MS Excel, Word and Outlook
- Demonstrates a flair for food, design and hospitality
- Self-motivated, flexible and forward thinking
- Excellent attention to detail
Levy Restaurants UK is the sports, leisure and hospitality sector of Compass Group UK& I and British partner to Levy Restaurants US. A hospitality market leader, Levy Restaurants provides individual character to each of its clients through focusing on delicious food, great atmosphere and legendary service.
Please note: This vacancy may close before the advertised end date.