This role will be based at Middlesex University in Hendon.
You will develop, manage & continuously improve - the co-ordination, communication and execution of a relevant tailored contract marketing plan that drives positive student/consumer engagement, sales and profit through the management of the experience for the students and staff on campus. Key performance indicators will be built around sales and profit growth, average transaction value, participation on campus, and student satisfaction and student engagement. This role will see you based at a specific University with responsibility for other 'buddy sites'' for social media support. What we'll give:
Who you are:
- Up to £30,000 per annum depending on experience
- Compass exclusive offers on PerksAtWork
- Access to a wide range of programs to train and develop you
- Pension contribution
The skills and attributes we are seeking for this role are:
- Engaging and confident
- High numeric and analytical skills
- Strong organisational skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Use of all social media channels to aid communications
- Ability to analyse and evaluate information
- Knowledge of how to use design systems such as Canva
- Knowledge of process and planning tools e.g. Hootsuite
- Commercially focused with ability to measure impact and results
- Approach to analysis of work problems and opportunities that allows commercially sound judgements to be made on time
- Ability to quickly gain credibility with key stakeholder groups
An approach to negotiating and building co-operation that supports organisational goals Who we are:
As part of Compass, you have the opportunity to work behind the scenes at sports and leisure events, oilrigs and military bases, and in the heart of schools, hospitals, care homes, client offices and boardrooms - some 6,000+ locations across the UK and Ireland.
We do it all and so could you. Apply now and join the family!
Chartwells, part of Compass Group UK & Ireland, is the leading provider of catering and support services to schools, colleges and universities in the UK. Chartwells works with over 2,000 education units including primary schools, secondary schools, independent schools, colleges and universities. Central to Chartwells is its Eat, Learn, Live ethos, which helps to educate young people about how to have a happy, safe and healthy lifestyle while contributing to a sustainable world.
We are an equal opportunity employer, we celebrate diversity and are committed to building an inclusive environment for all employees.
Please note that we reserve the right to remove this advert prior to the advertised date, dependent on the level of response received. You are therefore advised to apply at your earliest convenience.