Compass Group UK and Ireland is part of Compass Group Plc, the world's leading foodservice company. We're the people behind the food, hospitality and support services that power your day, make you smile and put a spring in your step. Just one of the reasons why we're the UK and Ireland's No.1 catering and support services provider.
Here at Compass Group we have an exciting new opportunity for a marketing professional to join the marketing team as Marketing Manager to join the Consumer Led Offer team. The main purpose of this role is to drive sales growth through supporting the development, roll out and optimisation of the consumer led offer team insight-led initiatives. Job Description
- c£45k per annum depending on experience
- Compass exclusive offers on PerksAtWork
- Access to a wide range of programs to train and develop you
- Pension contribution
The Ideal Candidate
- Working as part of the Consumer Led Offer team delivering a bi-monthly offer
- Interface with Promotions team, supporting roll out from concept to implementation and developing supporting execution tools
- Supporting development and execution of, execution tools such as operations manuals and webinars, POS, execution videos, counter set ups and additional initiatives e.g. recipe cards
- Interface with Operations team, attending team meetings, reporting results and working through challenges at site level
About The Company
- Experience in a similar position
- Operationally savvy
- Commercially focused with a proven track record of delivering results
- Good data and analysis skills
- Uses insight and data when presenting to both internal and external stakeholders
- Has a collaborative approach with an ability to communicate well with key stakeholders
- Evidence of working successfully in cross functional projects
- Able to manage multiple projects at pace, prioritising as appropriate
- Self-starter and uses initiative.
- Passionate about food
Compass Group UK and Ireland is part of Compass Group Plc, the world's leading foodservice company. We specialise in providing food, vending and related services on our clients' premises. The company operates across the core sectors of Business & Industry, Defence, Offshore & Remote Site, Healthcare, Education, Sports & Leisure and Vending with an established brand portfolio.
Please note: This vacancy may close before the advertised end date.