Join us in RBSI as a Marketing Manager
- You’ll be planning and executing marketing programmes to support the growth of our Institutional Banking business
- You’ll be identifying creative ideas and a range of activities to achieve business outcomes
- This is an opportunity to work with multiple stakeholders to help develop and communicate our banking offering to target customers across multiple jurisdictions
What you'll do
As a Marketing Manager, you’ll be delivering a number of marketing programmes across Institutional Banking. You’ll work closely with the wider marketing team across a variety of initiatives and projects including brand, digital, content, events and sponsorships.
You’ll also be
- Managing and executing marketing programmes to time, budget and quality whilst achieving the outcomes for each programme overall
- Managing a library of marketing materials and sales tools, including brochures, pitch documents, case studies and videos ensuring all content is on message, accurate, and easily accessible
- Working collaboratively with business teams to ensure sales-focused collateral articulates our proposition in a relevant and meaningful way, and finding new ways to engage with our target audience
- Responsible for the briefing process, recommending opportunities to improve the quality of output and positively influencing the outcome
- Responsible for ensuring the marketing approvals process is adhered to, and take a proactive approach to managing risk.
The skills you'll need
We’re looking for someone with B2B marketing experience and a track record of contributing to high performing teams. You’ll need experience in marketing communications management, tools and techniques.
You’ll also demonstrate
- The ability to gather information from a range of different sources and analyse and recommend the right way forward
- A flair for creativity and innovation
- The ability to negotiate with and influence peers, senior managers and executives
- Good interpersonal and team-working skills, with the ability to build networks and relationships
- Strong attention to detail, to ensure correct grammar, spelling and tone of the published content