A taste of what you'll be doing
E.ON Next Marketing Researcher
Location; London with travel to our Leicester office
Competitive salary and benefits
We are looking for an experienced Marketing Researcher to join our E.ON Next team. You'll be working alongside the Marketing and Development teams to optimise customer journeys and brand campaigns through integrated research.
You'll play a key role in establishing a challenger brand in its first year of launch, shaping its articulation through the line. You will find meaning in our customer data and based on this identify improvement areas working with cross-functional teams. If you're looking for freedom to make your mark in-house, this role is for you!
Consult on standards, guidelines and tools in all aspects of primary and secondary market research
Develop and support the implementation of methods and models for testing and measuring potential and success of campaigns and CX initiatives.
Set up and execution of pre and post testing of creatives, claims, prototypes for all channels.
Exploration of social and personal environments and trends in order to understand motives and consumers' needs for developing communication strategies and defining target audiences.
Validate consumer behaviour in different stages of proposition development, sales and service processes Evaluate and manage external research agencies
Analyse and combine data from external and internal sources, forms of regression and related statistical analyses and deriving recommendations for improved communication and customer experience
Drive the process of generating, translating, and consulting on actionable insights & efficiently communicating and proactively sharing insights throughout the organisation
We're looking a Marketing Researcher with the following experience and skills;
- Comprehensive experience in market research in corporates or institutes; profound knowledge in market research methodology (qualitative, quantitative) and in transforming results into actionable insights
- Inferential statistics, univariate and multivariate statistical analysis, experimental testing Significant experience in manipulating and testing data in software such as R, Python, Excel, and/or SQL
- Experience in stakeholder management
- Good portion of self-confidence and persuasiveness as well as social aptitude; strong communication skills
- Experience running and moderating user research sessions/workshops
- Willingness to challenge towards creative excellence
- Ability to handle multiple work-streams at pace
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work with full autonomy
- Experience with start-up brand and/or sub-brand beneficial
- University degree in psychology, economics, criminology, life sciences, or related social science degrees a plus
- Have the ability to see problems as opportunities and have a creative and proactive approach to problem solving
- Take initiative and enjoy exploring and expanding your role
- Want to be part of a growth culture - every week will be different
- Have strong organisational skills and hawk-eye attention to detail
- Curious and enjoy learning
- Happy to make your own decisions, fear of failing doesn't hold you back, it drives you forward, learning all the time and taking responsibility
- A team player - enjoy being part of a team, knowing the part you play in your teams' success, committed to giving your best and share learnings
- Open to new technologies & new ways of working
- Comfortable with ambiguity