We have a new vacancy for a Materials Technician to join our Asphalt & Aggregates divisions to provide technical support to production units in the Manchester and Cheshire area.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join our technical team where full training will be provided to the successful candidate. So, if you're interested in joining a market leading construction materials company and want to make a real difference - we want to hear from you.
What’s on offer?
- Competitive Salary, plus bonus, Company van, 25 days holiday (with option to increase this to 35 days) and other benefits - all recognizing the contribution you bring.
- Be valued and supported, working as part of a highly respected team in a business that has a huge focus on Health & Safety.
- Opportunities for career progression both at home and abroad (via our parent company Holcim).
- An inclusive and safety focused culture with people at the heart of the business.
What will you bring?
- Must have a full UK driving licence
- Enthusiastic hard-working individual able to work on their own initiative
- Fit and healthy as some heavy lifting may be required
- Keen to learn and develop into the role
- Good communication skills both written and verbal
- A recognised qualification in concrete technology or other construction materials related studies would be desirable
- Ability to work as part of a team
Why join Aggregate Industries?
While you help us become a leader in innovative and sustainable construction solutions, we promise to help you grow in a dynamic working environment that offers attractive working conditions and encourages personal and professional development.
We are committed to building a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. You will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
Find out how we are building progress on our Careers Website - https://www.aggregate.com/careers