As a mutual, serving the needs of our Police and Military affinities through the Police Mutual and Forces Mutual brands, we take our responsibility to members seriously. What’s more, serving the markets we do, we understand that we simply cannot afford not to fulfil this purpose. ‘Improving the lives’ of members and customers is a simple thing to say, but it’s not something many companies find easy to demonstrate. For the Police Mutual Group, it’s the reason we exist.
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Member Service agent to join our Healthcare team of our Operations department on a fulltime basis. We are looking for candidates to deliver the Police Mutual Member experience, by taking inbound calls, ensuring that the member’s needs are put at the heart of everything we do.
In this role you will…
- Manage incoming calls to the Healthcare team, using knowledge and understanding of the Healthcare product to provide clear advice and guidance.
- Understand and communicate the benefits of the Healthcare scheme to members.
- Maintain an up to date and detailed understanding of our Health Scheme Rules.
- Organise personal workloads and prioritises effectively to ensure that agreed SLA’s and personal objectives are met.
- Provide excellent service through handling of inbound and outbound calls dealing with quotes, new business enquiries, general information, policy services, policy amendments, surrenders and customer retention.
- Maximising every interaction with every member to ensure that members become an advocate for Police Mutual, whilst driving member loyalty to continue to broaden the member’s awareness of other products within the business.
- Ensures wherever possible calls are dealt with on a one stop basis to agreed service levels and to compliance standards.
- Ensures all activities are delivered in line with best practice, working within the Police Mutual governance frameworks and policies.
- Achieve KPIs set by managers through proactively identifying member needs and selling appropriately.
All of our Member Service Agents possess the following…
- Call handling skills
- Teamwork and motivation
- Listening skills
- A customer driven approach
- Ability to adapt to and manage change
- Strong values associated with putting our members at the heart of what we do
- Strong computer skills including use of excel and PowerPoint to a competent standard
What’s in it for you…
We’re just as passionate about what we do for our colleagues as we are for our members and customers. We provide a great working environment and offer a fantastic Employee Benefits package including; a competitive salary complemented by 24 days holiday (this increases with service) plus bank holidays; life assurance; private medical healthcare PLUS flexible benefits to suit your lifestyle. All colleagues also have access to Lifeworks – an employee Wellbeing platform which hosts a number of valuable wellbeing initiatives such as our EAP, tools and articles on emotional, financial and physical wellbeing and our fantastic internal recognition scheme.
Needless to say once you join the Police Mutual Group you become a member and as such yourself and your family will become eligible to our fantastic products and services.