Looking for a new opportunity as an Mess Accountant? A step towards your new career? Or maybe you want to move up a level and take on more responsibility?
Look no further as we have an exciting opportunity for a experienced and highly talented Mess Accountant to join our team based at RAF Wyton. Job Description
- £9 per hour. 30 hours per week.
- Based on a Military Site.
- The opportunity of joining the Compass pension and share scheme
- Discounts at various high street stores
The successful Mess Accountant will be responsible for the following:
The Ideal Candidate
- Inputting credit numbers into a spreadsheet
- Ensuring bills and debts are up to date
- Overseeing income and expenditure
- Overseeing the Credit for two Messes
- Producing monthly reports and P&L report for Station and Head Office
- Run End of Month reconciliations
- Cash Checks
- Produce Mess Bills for Mess Members
- Produce Financial Reports for the CMC and PMC and Mess Committee
- Run End of Month Journals
- Check Bar Stock Figures and that all Bar invoices have been entered
- Understanding money in and money out to ensure the books are balanced
- Experienced in pulling reports, including P&L reports
- Good use of MS Excel
- Previous experience with Income and Expenditure
- Previously worked in a Finance Environment
- Good Personal skills and able to work to regulated Deadlines in Accordance to AP 3223
- Knowledge of a Military Mess
- SC Security Clearance required
If our Mess Accountant position is right for you and you match our criteria of highly honed skills and qualities - please apply today with no hesitation, we want to hear from you!
We look forward to receiving your CV. About The Company
ESS is the defence, government, offshore and remote business sector of Compass Group UK & Ireland. It provides food and support services to major companies and organisations operating in remote sites, defence, central and local government departments, police, prisons & offshore sectors.
Please note: This vacancy may close before the advertised end date.