Effectively carry out cleaning tasks as directed by the Cleaning supervisor in accordance of the Hestia contract. Must be able to work unsupervised
- To carry out the various daily, weekly & periodic cleaning duties required under the contract service level agreement and follow the cleaning schedule as directed by your line manager
- To ensure you are aware of & comply with all client & company health & safety procedures and standards at all times e.g. COSHH, uniforms & PPE, Manual handling, Fire procedures
- To ensure that any health & safety hazards, issues, near misses & accidents are reported to your Manager at the earliest opportunity
- To maintain a clean, safe & hygienic working environment at all times
- To achieve the relevant cleaning quality & productivity targets
- If assigned domestic/housekeeping duties these will include general cleaning of the house, washing up, bed making, washing, ironing and tasks of a similar nature
- Cleaning duties are physical activities which will include pushing cleaning trolleys, manual handling and using cleaning equipment in line with health & safety training
- To actively participate in any team meetings & training as required by sharing your knowledge & experience with other team members
- To follow the company cleaning procedures whilst seeking opportunities to do things better, raising suggestions with your line manager to ensure we continuously improve our operation and seek to improve our One Best Way service procedures
- To ensure all equipment provided is used, maintained & stored correctly in line with the operating instructions and company procedures & report any defects to your Line Manager
- To comply with any reasonable requests made by your Line Manager including working in areas other than those to which you are accustomed
- To learn and demonstrate the ESS Way behaviours at all times to colleagues, customers & clients
Who you are:
- £8.72 per hour, 37 hours per week
- Compass exclusive offers on PerksAtWork
- Access to a wide range of programs to train and develop you
- Pension contribution
It doesn't matter if you've never worked as a Cleaner before. What does matter to us the most, is taking pride in what you do and a willingness to learn. Who we are:
As part of Compass, you have the opportunity to work behind the scenes at sports and leisure events, oilrigs and military bases, and in the heart of schools, hospitals, care homes, client offices and boardrooms - some 6,000+ locations across the UK and Ireland.
We do it all and so could you. Apply now and join the family!
We are an equal opportunity employer, we celebrate diversity and are committed to building an inclusive environment for all employees.
ESS Support Services Worldwide, part of Compass Group UK and Ireland, is the defence, government, offshore and remote business sector of Compass Group UK & Ireland. It provides food and support services to major companies and organisations operating in remote sites, defence, central and local government departments, police, prisons & offshore sectors.
Please note that we reserve the right to remove this advert prior to the advertised date, dependent on the level of response received. You are therefore advised to apply at your earliest convenience.