Here is a fantastic opportunity to work on one of our ESS Sites as a Mess Manager. Holding responsibility for a team of 14 lovely individuals across Receptions, Stewards and the Kitchen Team.
The Mess Manager role oversees the Catering, Corporate Functions and Cleaning across the Sergeants Mess. You will be working hand in hand with the Catering Manager to ensure that stock and kitchen needs are met. The Mess Manager opportunity also includes overseeing issues with accommodation, creating invoices for any purchases, ordering food and drink for the bar, working with the client to produce weekly and monthly financial reports. Job Description
- Competitive basic salary
- 5 out of 7 working week
- Exclusive discount on a variety of high street stores, including travel
As the Mess Manager, you will be responsible for:
The Ideal Candidate
- Overseeing 14 people and their duties
- Creating daily invoices for sales
- Ordering food and drink for the bars to ensure they are fully stocked
- Working on daily issues regarding accommodation issues
- Building relationships with the client to produce weekly and monthly financial reports
- Partake in HR enquiries and investigations
- Ensuring that the site is functioning to the set budget
The suitable Mess Manager will have the following experience:
About The Company
- Proven management experience across either cleaning, catering or Receptionists
- Experience producing invoices
- Understand how to complete a stock take check and order new stock
- Produce weekly and monthly financial reports
- Experience answering HR enquiries
ESS Support Services Worldwide is the defence, government, offshore and remote business sector of Compass Group UK & Ireland. It provides food and support services to major companies and organisations operating in remote sites, defence, central and local government departments, police, prisons & offshore sectors.
Please note: This vacancy may close before the advertised end date.