This is a stand out opportunity for a Mess Manager to join our team in Market Drayton. As a Mess Manager, you will be overseeing a small team of staffs who are responsible for both Officers and Sergeants living quarters, the team includes; Housekeeping, Catering, Bookings, Staff and Kitchens.
We're looking for organised Managers with experience in either the Defence sector or Events planning to join our Mess Manager team. This is a fast paced, commercial role that will keep you engaged. Being the first point of contact for Defence personnel, it is important that you are engaged with your team and facilities. Job Description
- Competitive salary, depending on experience
- Discount on selected high street store, including travel
- Working 5 out of 7 days
As a Mess Manager, you will be responsible for the following:
The Ideal Candidate
- Overseeing the running of housekeeping, catering, bookings in and out, official functions
- Producing the invoicing and weekly accounting for the mess
- Overseeing the budgets for labour and sundries
- Leading and developing the team
The ideal Mess Manager will have;
About The Company
- Previous experience in Events Planning/Management or Mess Management
- Ability to produce accounts and invoicing
- Proven experience of setting KPIs to ensure budgets are met and not exceeded
- Ability to lead and develop team members' skillset
- Good communication skills both written and oral
ESS Support Services Worldwide is the defence, government, offshore and remote business sector of Compass Group UK & Ireland. It provides food and support services to major companies and organisations operating in remote sites, defence, central and local government departments, police, prisons & offshore sectors.
Please note: This vacancy may close before the advertised end date.