Here at Serco we are looking for a MI Support Analyst to join our successful OutPerform Solutions Team in Liverpool. Our OutPerform Solutions Team is an integral part of our Customer Services business unit which aims to provide scale, flexibility and access to the latest digital services for our customers - we are growing rapidly in Customer Services and our aim is to become an industry leader in the field.
You will be joining a strong administrative team of MI Support Analysts working within OST (Outperform Solutions Team) to run high quality management information, business intelligence reports and dashboards to support Operational, Client and internal OST requirements. Your reports will help decision making and performance management on 25 contracts across Citizens services division. As our MI Support Analyst, you will assist the MI function in delivering accurate and detailed management information reports providing insight for internal and external stakeholders. You will provide support and engagement with Forecasting, Planning & MI teams to ensure delivery of Outperform Solutions and Operational Stakeholder product menu on an ongoing basis. Key duties include:
- Accountable for maintaining suites of key intraday, daily, weekly and monthly dashboards.
- Supporting the migration of manual reporting into automated environments (e.g. Excel and Power BI) to improve efficiency and automation
- Production and Running of daily, weekly, monthly reports
- Taking responsibility for administration and upkeep of Adhoc Requests (Owls) and alignment of distribution lists
- Trouble shooting and identification of flaws in data accuracy
- Identifying anomalies and data issues to improve overall reporting
- Monitor and ensure timely delivery of all reports, flagging any delays and/or job failures in line with business KPIs
- To become Trusted Partner of Operational Managers and other work-stream areas both when called upon and in a proactive manner.
- Responsible for owning and developing Standardise Operating Procedures across reports including User Guides and updated data dictionary sign posting
Initially this is a home based/remote role, however once we are back to BAU, there will be a requirement to work from the office in Liverpool 2-3 days per week.
What you'll need to do the role
If you are already a skilled MI Support Analyst with a good understanding of Business Processes and Contact Centre Metrics, then we want to hear from you! You should have a high level of attention to detail, ensuring all data is correct; experience of data analysis and report building in Excel; the ability to manipulate data, create formulas and produce charts, graphs and pivot tables. In addition to this you'll have technical ability in SQL queries, views and stored procedures, experience in VBA would be advantageous. Other skills and experiences required include:
- A high degree of self-motivation and the ability to work flexibly within tight deadlines with demanding stakeholders
- Analytical, highly numerical and methodical
- Ability to scrutinise and align MI priorities with business needs
- Ability to operate and understand at report writing
- Background in managing and developing analyst skill sets is advantageous
- Ability to think analytically and logically when working with numbers
- A good working knowledge of Microsoft Office is essential.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Meaningful and vital work: We understand the culture of public service delivery and the obligations on us as a trusted partner to government.
A world of opportunity: Customer Service's is growing and developing, and you'll be able to contribute to and be a part of this.
Great people: We are a motivated team who will encourage you and help you to succeed. You'll have the resources you need to do your job in a diverse and supportive environment.
What we offer:
- Salary from £22,000 per annum
- Up to 6% contributory pension scheme;
- Serco discounts which include cinema, merlin entertainment and online shopping discounts, cycle to work scheme and discounts on mobile phone plans and leisure centre memberships;
- We offer flexible/agile working environments and the chance to buy annual leave as part of the Annual Leave Purchase Scheme;
- A company passionate about diversity and inclusion
If you think this role would suit you, working in an exciting and challenging environment with like-minded individuals, please apply now and upload a copy of your CV and covering letter.
At Serco, not only is the nature of the work we do important, everyone has an important role to play, from caring for vulnerable people to managing complex public services. We are a team of 50,000 people responsible for delivering essential public services around the world in areas including defence, transport, justice, immigration, healthcare and citizen services. We are innovators, committed to redesigning and improving public services for the benefit of everyone.
By joining Serco you will have unlimited access to our Global Employee Networks - SercoInspire (Gender), SercoEmbrace (Multicultural), SercoUnlimited (Disability) and In@Serco (LGBT & Networks). Serco Employee Networks, led by colleagues who are passionate about diversity, inclusion and belonging.
Please click on the apply button to complete your application. Occasionally we receive a large volume of applications for our roles and when that happens we sometimes bring the closing date forward, so please apply promptly to avoid disappointment.
We're a Disability Confident employer and are committed to equal opportunities. If you have any additional queries, requirements or you need more time to apply, then please contact our recruitment team directly on 0345 010 4000. Disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the job will be given the opportunity to demonstrate their abilities at an interview.
Serco supports fair access to employment for those with unspent criminal convictions through the Ban the Box' pledge (some may be exempt due to the nature of the role and the security clearance required).