We are looking for individuals who want to make a difference in the community, providing compassion and excellent customer service to those with transport accessibility needs, many of whom have mobility difficulties.
This rewarding minibus driving role is available for those looking to provide a reliable, safe and essential service to join our fabulous and welcoming team in Wednesbury.
With full training provided, we will welcome your application whether you have a D1 licence or a Manual Cat B car licence!
You will have the assistance of our talented training team who will support you to become a fully qualified D1 PCV licence holder, enabling you to confidently drive a 16 seater minibus!
This is a full time position, offering 38 working hours per week.
- You will be working across a variable shift pattern, inclusive of the below:
- AM shift – 07:30 – 15:30
- Mid shift – 10:00 – 18:00
- PM shift – 15:00 – 23:00
- Working any 5 days out of 7 across Monday-Sunday
Day to day you will be...
- Driving a minibus to and maintaining a scheduled timetable
- Driving to an exceptional standard
- Caring for customers as needed during your services
- Connecting customers safely to and from various locations in and around the local area
- Conducting routine vehicle checks, ensuring your vehicle is safe and clean
- Enjoying a rewarding and fulfilling role
In return for your hard work and commitment you will receive:
- A National Express West Midlands bus pass for yourself
- Discounted coach travel
- A smart comfortable uniform
- Company pension
- Access to a portal that provides a variety of deals and discounts including travel, days out, cinema, mobile, car and many more
- Access to our award winning Health Bus; providing free and accessible health checks
- Access to an Employee Assistance Programme which is free counselling and support to improve your wellness
- Paid Annual leave
- Opportunity to take part in the Cycle to work scheme
- A warm invite to join the National Express Sports and Social Club