Sodexo are looking to recruit a Mobile Deputy Cleaning Manager to cover sites across the Avon and Somerset Police contract.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experience cleaning professional to join our fantastic team supporting the Avon and Somerset Police.
You will have some supervisory or management experience and keep up to date with industry standards
You will work with a team of 80+ cleaners and reporting in to the Contract Cleaning Manager you will plan, organise and co-ordinate all cleaning activity across the 46 sites.
The role is Mon-Fri 8:30-5pm, but, because some of our cleaners are on site from 5am we may need you to start a little earlier on occassion!
You will also need to be able to pass Police Vetting if successful
Salary is £25,000 per annum plus benefits including pension, option to 'buy' additional flexible benefits such as holidays, healthcare and also included is a company vehicle.
We also offer Sodexo Discounts site promoting discounted mobile phone tariffs, savings across restaurant chains and days out, where you and your family can save money on everything from your weekly food shop to the latest cinema blockbuster Main Responsibilities
The Ideal Candidate
- To assist in the planning, organisational and management delivery within the cleaning operational business area
- To ensure standards of service are achieved, maintained and developed.
- To grow services in order to meet client and commercial expectations
- Continually monitor all cleaning standards and hygiene standards
- Ensure operational excellence within your area of responsibility
- To maintain excellent client/customer relationships
About The Company
- Demonstrate experience of working in a similar role within the service industry at a comparable level or ready to move in to a manager role.
- Strong knowledge of health and safety and COSHH regulations.
- Ability to prioritise and deploy resources effectively
- Ability to make independent decisions
- Previous cleaning experience
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 36,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the energy, corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors. With an annual turnover of over £1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business.
At Sodexo we are committed to a leading role in promoting equality opportunities and valuing diversity and inclusion. We seek to create a work environment based on mutual respect for all individuals, building a culture that appreciates and values the experiences and skills brought by each person to benefit our organisation and work hard to ensure that all people, whatever their race, colour, sex, gender identity disability, nationality, national or ethnic origin, religion or belief, marital/partnership or family status, sexual orientation, age, social class, educational background, employment status, working pattern, are welcome to and included within our organisation.
We're a Disability Confident Leader employer. We're committed to changing attitudes towards disability, and making sure disabled people have the chance to fulfil their aspirations.
We are building on our support to the Armed Forces community through the development of specific pathways within our recruitment process to support ex-forces personnel and reservists, those applying for jobs with us who meet the ideal candidate criteria for the role advertised are guaranteed to progress to the selection process.