We currently have an opportunity for a Mobilisation Support Manager to support the business with mobilisations of multiple contract wins across the UK (from August -October mainly based in Leicester area). What we'll give:
To proactively monitor, manage and escalate risk where appropriate by working with sector management teams. Reporting directly to the Operations Director and liaising with the account directors to improve standards and make them compliant in all areas covering HSE, PP. Ensure appropriate resource is applied during and following the mobilisation through to transition phase. Monitor and report progress against agreed deadlines for each project and constructively review each project post-completion seeking areas whereby the overall mobilisation process can be improved.
More about the role:
- £30,000 per annum depending on experience + Company Car
- 40 hours per week - Monday to Friday (flexibility encouraged as some sites may be 24/7 working)
- Compass exclusive offers on PerksAtWork
- Access to a wide range of programs to train and develop you
- Pension contribution
Who you are:
- Ensure the safe and secure operation of all operational activities on behalf of all stakeholders
- Collation of full and accurate due diligence information in line with agreed timelines
- To ensure that other relevant auditing and analysis takes place to support the mobilisation process
- Ensuring appropriate processes such as TUPE happen in an effective and timely manner by working with and assisting support functions
- Ensuring minimum standards are adhered to including HSE, Food Offer/ Standards etc
Who we are:
- Significant Mobilisation exposure with some project management experience
- Strong contract catering / FM / operational background
- Team management
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to analyse and evaluate information
- Excellent organisation and coordination skills
- Ability to engage and lead people
- Demonstrates Compass values and recognition principles
- Planning to deliver consistent result to expectations
- Ability to quickly gain credibility with key stakeholder groups
As part of Compass, you have the opportunity to work behind the scenes at sports and leisure events, oilrigs and military bases, and in the heart of schools, hospitals, care homes, client offices and boardrooms - some 6,000+ locations across the UK and Ireland.
We do it all and so could you. Apply now and join the family!
Eurest, part of Compass Group UK and Ireland, prides itself on creating contemporary foodservice solutions from the tea-room to the boardroom - and everything in between - for business and workplace industry clients.
We bring exceptional culinary creativity and flair, style and hospitality to employee restaurants, cafés and executive dining rooms.
We are an equal opportunity employer, we celebrate diversity and are committed to building an inclusive environment for all employees.
Please note that we reserve the right to remove this advert prior to the advertised date, dependent on the level of response received. You are therefore advised to apply at your earliest convenience.