Join us as an Audit Manager, Model Risk
- We’ll look to you to provide independent engagement assurance by leading the engagement team specific to Model Risk
- You’ll be supporting the engagement assurance planning, ensuring coverage of all key risks, complying with regulatory requirements for Internal Audit, and deploying resources to best use
- Using your expert knowledge of auditing, you'll be able to advance your career in this critical leadership role
What you'll do
As an Audit Manager, you’ll be providing quality, efficient and effective assurance and influencing business managers to improve control. You’ll be leading and coaching your team as they deliver audit engagements, making sure they’re delivered to budget and on time while helping them to realise their potential.
You’ll also be:
- Delivering audit engagements and driving assurance for regular and complex engagements
- Leveraging Internal Audit’s industry leading audit methodology and tools
- Ensuring compliance with global methodology within engagements and accurately keeping the audit management tool up to date
- Managing key stakeholders throughout audit engagements, ensuring a good understanding of business risks and an open and effective discussion on key risks
- Building on an excellent Internal Audit position and influencing the evolution of our control framework
The skills you'll need
We’re looking for someone with a strong background in Audit or risk management, along with knowledge and experience of model risk. You’ll need to be able to demonstrate how you’ve successfully delivered projects – audit or otherwise – while keeping a firm hand on budget, time and quality.
It's essential that you have experience of developing or validating Credit Risk models and that you hold a degree in Econometrics, Statistics or Mathematics.
You’ll also have project management experience and it would be beneficial if you've worked in an internal audit function, but not essential.
You’ll also demonstrate:
- Experience of working within Financial Services
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- The ability to effectively communicate with and influence senior stakeholders
- A proactive approach towards identifying and developing talent