MSC Service Desk Operative
About the role
Here at Babcock International we're looking to recruit an MSC Service Desk Operative.
Do you have the aptitude for delivering against our customer needs, as part of our team you will be responsible for ensuring all customer requests are dealt with efficiently, effectively and accurately? Ensure excellent and consistent customer service delivery across the multiple contracts we support. Being the first line for answering calls, logging the details, communicating with controllers and the customers and servicing the contracts.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
* Carry out diligently, all specified administrative tasks according to Managed Service Centre procedures, for example data entry, ensuring accurate data input, scheduling events, processing invoices, job card creation and liaising with external/internal suppliers and stakeholders.
* Ensure that telephone calls are dealt with promptly and efficiently, ensuring that call targets and quality targets are met.
* Ensure that new repair and maintenance jobs are progressed in line with contractual KPIs.
* Manage bookings with the Stations, ensuring we support the operational requirements across our multiple contracts we support.
* Ensure that all jobs are progressed throughout the shift in order and in line with KPIs.
What do I need to do the role?
You'll need previous experience of working in a service centre and be educated to A Level or equivalent.
Would also like you to have experience in all or some of the following:
* Knowledge of fleet management information systems
* Knowledge of MS Office applications
* Experience of in delivering KPIs and achieving targets
* Experience of managing issues effectively via telephone/email
* Experience of supporting individuals working remotely
What else do I need to know?
* The successful candidate must be able to achieve the appropriate security clearance level for this role.
* Please follow the link to find out more about how COVID-19 is impacting Recruitment and On-boarding for applicants
About Babcock International
For more than a century, Babcock, the Aerospace and Defence company, has been trusted to deliver bespoke, highly-skilled engineering services. We help customers in the UK and around the world to improve the capability, reliability and availability of their most critical assets within the four market sectors of Marine, Land, Aviation, and Nuclear, underpinned by a deep understanding of technology integration, unique infrastructure and specialist training.
We're committed to providing a great employee experience in a supportive and engaging environment. The benefits you can expect to enjoy include a generous holiday entitlement, competitive money purchase pension scheme with life assurance and a share ownership scheme. You'll benefit from excellent career and learning and development opportunities to ensure that you grow and achieve your full potential.
All applications should be made online. Please use a desktop PC or laptop to create your account and apply for a job. Once you've completed this you'll be able to apply to jobs from mobile devices.
If you experience difficulties please check our career website for more information. Recruitment correspondence is normally by email so please check your email account and spam folder regularly.
We are committed to building an inclusive culture and strives to attract talent who thrive in an inclusive and flexible working environment.
If you have a disability or need any reasonable adjustments during the application and selection stages please let us know and we will respond in a way that best fits your specific needs.
Armed Forces Covenant
We are proud to support the Armed Forces community by honouring the Armed Forces Covenant. We recognise the value that Serving Personnel, both Regular and Reserves, Veterans, Uniformed Cadet Instructors and Service Families contribute to our business and the United Kingdom. As part of the Covenant, Babcock offers Reservists and Uniformed Cadet Instructors up to 2 week's special paid leave to help them meet their commitments. To find out more please check our career website for more information.