Multi Drop Courier
• Start dates available from September
• Flexible!! Full-time and Part Time Opportunities
DHL Express UK is part of the Deutsche Post DHL Group - the world’s most international company. We operate in more than 220 countries and territories worldwide, enabling us to provide exceptional national and international career development opportunities. Within DHL Express’s pursuit to be The Logistics Company of the World we engage in a number of initiatives such as – Go Teach, Go Green and Go Help.
DHL Express is a #4 UK Best Place to Work and a Global Top Employer (for the seventh consecutive year).
About the Role
We are currently seeking Multi-Drop Couriers to support DHL during our busiest season to ensure we get those important shipments to their destinations!
As a Multi-Drop Courier with DHL, you will be the face of the company representing our brand so you will need a professional and friendly personality, and a desire to deliver excellence.
You will responsible for:
• Making multi-drop collections and deliveries in and around your given area
• Working to time critical deadlines and set collection times
• Ensuring we provide a service to customers' that is second to none
• Keeping & maintaining regular records & journey details
Our Promise to You
• An excellent pay structure,
• As a thank you for your support during this time you will receive a Festive Gift Hamper
• Annual leave entitlement pro rata based on contract period
• Family friendly company policies including Enhanced Maternity Leave
• Access to Employee portal offering DHL Exclusive benefits and discounts
• Certified Mental Health First Aiders and access to Virtual Wellbeing Centre
• Access to enhanced company pension
• Internal training and access to our internal jobs boards so you can be the first to know about longer term opportunities
• Work in a rapidly-growing and stable industry
• Free onsite parking
• Full company uniform and PPE provided
• Modern and well maintained fleet
Your Profile – Skill sets and Attributes
• Friendly and helpful
• Customer focused
• Performance orientated
• The ability to prioritise and work on your own initiative
• Prior multi-drop driving experience would be beneficial, but full training is available
• A clean licence and some basic administration skills would be preferred
• Apply now and upload your CV online.
• Please note: Due to the nature of our business we are regulated by the CAA (Civil Aviation Authority), therefore it is compulsory for all applicants once offered employment to provide a full 5 year employment history. Additional to this we are required to carry out a Criminal Record check.