National Account Administrator – Gateshead
At Churchill, we put our people first so that they can deliver outstanding service to our clients. We recognise that our client’s environment reflects their brand and provides a better workplace for their people. We never compromise on quality and are unrivalled in our attention to detail.
We are searching for a National Account Administrator in our Gateshead Office. As National Account Administrator you will support our National Account Managers, with a particular focus on KPI monitoring, quoting works & client billing. Do you have what it takes to join our team? Are you a strong administrator who can show enthusiasm to learn and progress? Can you multitask in a fast-paced environment?
This is an opportunity for you to be part of a business, built on strong foundations, named in The Sunday Times, Grant Thornton Top Track 250, Britain’s private mid-market growth companies. We are driven to Always Do Right and we are looking for people who share our values. Our independence gives us the freedom to do what we believe in. We believe it’s our responsibility to do right by our clients, our society and our planet.
As National Account Administrator – Gateshead you will be responsible for:
- Support the mobilisation of new contracts and install of all additional services
- Set up of client billing and sub-contractor invoicing/Workbills
- Ad hoc Purchasing and reconciliation of ad hoc purchasing requirements
- Matching and recording PO’s and invoices for clients and sub-contractors
- With the support of the National Account Manager review, analyse and update client billing and sub-contractor spend as required
- Assist with any annual price increase updates to the business
- Review invoices with discrepancies from purchase ledger
- Communicating with suppliers in relation to pricing queries
- Update finance team on subcontractor price lists as required
- Updating our internal systems with all client requests, ensuring notes are updated from request to follow-up calls through to resolution
- Co-ordinating the booking of and client notification of planned works including setting up new sites with sub-contractors, handling queries and raising invoices and PO’s
- Any other duties as may reasonable be expect from time to time
As National Account Administrator – Gateshead you will have the following expertise and attributes:
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal, with attention to detail
- Excellent organisational skills, with the ability to prioritise effectively and effective time management
- Excellent issue resolution skills, showing a “investigative” and “can do” approach and attitude to all tasks
- Knowledge of accounting and IT systems
- Flexible, punctual and able to prioritise workload to meet multiple deadlines on a daily basis
- Confident, enthusiastic and self-motivated
- Builds professional, friendly and accessible relationships with employees at all levels
- Resilient and able to work in an organisation that is undergoing change due to development and growth
- Previous accounting administration experience would be an advantage
- Computer literate with demonstrable ability in Microsoft packages and databases, (Word, Excel, Outlook)
Our commitment to Equality. Diversity and Inclusion, we are proud to be an inclusive, equal opportunity employer and seek to attract, develop and retain the best people from the widest possible talent pool. We’re committed to ensuring that all candidates are treated fairly, and with respect and dignity throughout the recruitment process.