We have an excellent opportunity for a National Plant Hire & Office Manager to work from our offices at Bardon Hill.
About the role
Reporting to our Head of Mobile Plant & Transport you’ll be responsible for ensuring all contracting plant hire requirements are fully met by the National Plant Division.
Other elements to the role include:
- Ensure all contracting hire requests are fulfilled for non-operated plant and welfare requirements.
- Provide financial reports to the contracting business at regular, pre agreed intervals to ensure accurate recovery of hire charges.
- Support and assist the Head of Mobile Plant & Transport in the preparation and submission of budgets, forecasts, month end reporting and capex requests.
- Manage, audit and report on the fleet capacity agreement for hired equipment, liaising with supply chain to ensure compliance when necessary.
- Manage purchase orders, goods receipting and invoice query resolution for the department in line with company policy.
- Notify, agree and process all additional hire costs for consumables, damage & theft.
- Approve all spend for hire activities ensuring Lean principles are followed and drive cost savings for the department.
- Build strong working relationships with regional coordinators and supply chain.
- Provide support to Head of Mobile Plant & Transport in managing, reporting, auditing and challenging supply chain.
- Manage the national plant administration function.
- Ensure accurate, up to date records are maintained across multiple software systems.
What will you bring?
- Detailed knowledge and understanding of different types of mobile plant available and its intended use.
- Experience of plant hire processes and procedures.
- Leadership skills.
- Excellent communication and team working skills.
- Ability to prioritise workload.
- Drive, motivation and enthusiasm.
- Sound knowledge of Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality.
- Strong administration skills - data reconciliation and reporting.
- IT literacy – Google, Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
What’s on offer?
Competitive Salary, bonus and benefits recognizing the contribution you bring
Opportunities for Career Progression both at home and abroad
An inclusive and safety focused culture with people at the heart of the business
We are committed to building a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. You will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
Why join Aggregate Industries?
While you help us become a leader in innovative and sustainable construction solutions, we promise to help you grow in a dynamic working environment that offers attractive working conditions and encourages personal and professional development
About Aggregate Industries
We’re at the frontline of the construction and infrastructure industries, producing and supplying an array of construction materials. With over 200 sites and around 3,700 dedicated employees, we’re home to everything from aggregates, asphalt, ready-mixed concrete and precast concrete products. On top of that, we produce, import and supply construction materials, export aggregates and offer national road surfacing and contracting services. A full range of products which will help you work sustainably, safely, professionally and profitably.
We’re also a proud member of Holcim, which is the leading global building materials and solutions company with around 70,000 employees in over 80 countries. It holds leading positions in all regions with a balanced portfolio of developing and mature markets.
#BuildingProgress for people and the planet.