O2 is the commercial brand of Telefonica UK Limited, a leading digital communications company owned by Telefonica S.A. With over 25 million customers across the UK, O2 is one of the world's most innovative companies putting our customers at the heart of everything we do.
We are more than just a network. We open up the endless possibilities of technology, connecting our customers to the things that they love and exploring new ways to open up the world for them.
We are always on the lookout for great talent. Just like our customers, we offer our employees more. From a choice of benefits, rewards, training and ongoing career development there are many reasons to join O2.About the Team:
With a third of the UK economy relying on O2, delivering fantastic services is crucial. Here in the Service Performance Management centre - SPMC our purpose is to react to issues quickly and minimise the impact to our customers. We proactively drive improvements in our services, with customer experience at the heart of everything we do.Your Role:
The SPMC Duty Manager team are responsible 24x7 as the senior manager amongst the Service Performance Management Centre. They are accountable for protecting service while driving service improvements, being a point of escalation working with internal and third parties to achieve this goal.Responsibilities:
Skills & experience:
- Providing escalation for internal and external teams; supporting network operations to ensure service is protected 24x7.
- To be a custodian of service, ensuring internal and external teams provide exemplary service delivery.
- To support service improvements across processes and tools; alongside supporting projects and new services.
- To be the duty manager within the SPMC, supporting operational teams and ensuring 24x7 support is maintained.
- Being Network Operations key point of contact for all major incidents that impact networks, alongside bluelight enquiries and press enquiries.
Salary and benefits:
- Technical experience and understanding across a range of technologies; including radio, packet, switch & IP networks.
- Ability to ensure effective command and control across a matrix management environment.
- Excellent planning and organisational skills coupled with excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication abilities.
- Suitability to work 24x7 shifts.
We are looking to pay a competitive salary (depending on experience) for this position, and in addition we have some great benefits that could include a bonus, life cover, health care, holiday entitlement and lots of flexible benefits too.
Telefonica's commitment to a great work-life balance allows us to consider flexible approaches to working. Like to know more? Feel free to raise it.
Joining Telefonica means opening up a world of freedom, support and possibility. A fascinating world where you'll be able to think bigger, be bolder and try new things. And where there are endless opportunities to develop your career.
There's so much to discover. Your adventure starts here.