- Job Reference: HOT084U7
- Date Posted: 2 May 2022
- Employer: Hilton
- Website: http://jobs.hilton.com
- Location: Newcastle upon Tyne
- Salary: £11.05 Per Hour
- Sector: Hospitality & Tourism
- Job Type: Part Time
A Night Auditor maintains the professional financial standards of the hotel by managing end-of-day reports, ensuring accuracy, and reporting anomalies and assisting guest overnight on the main hotel reception.
Salary - £11.05 per hour
What will I be doing?
As Night Auditor, you will maintain the professional financial standards of the hotel by managing end-of-day reports, ensuring accuracy, and reporting anomalies.
Shifts are 2300-0700 on a rota basis.
A Night Auditor must perform the following tasks to the highest standards:
• Ensure the maintenance of professional financial standards throughout the hotel
• Undertake a review of end-of-day takings against logged reports
• Edit all reports to ensure accuracy and full completion
• Investigate any anomalies found between daily reports and takings
• Check guests in and out when required over the night period
• Assist the Night Manager in emergency situations
• Support the night porters when required with food preparation and delivery.
What are we looking for?
Night Auditors serving Hilton brands are always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
• Pride in ensuring the accuracy of work and encourages Team Members to do the same
• Strong analytical skills
• Computer literate, with particularly strong knowledge of MS Excel
• Understanding of the responsibilities of other areas within the Finance Department
• Excellent grooming standards
• It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
• Previous experience of working in a hotel Finance Department
• Previous experience working in Front Office or hotel outlets
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!