As a Housekeeping Supervisor, you are at the heart of our operation and we are looking for individuals who share our energy and passion and will contribute to our ongoing success.
You'll be working in a team full of fantastic people as a Housekeeping Supervisor. After all, who doesn't dream about coming into work, doing what they love and spending time with friends? What we'll give:
Night Housekeeping Supervisor
- £12.42 per hour,
- 37.5 hours per week
- 5 days, shift pattern: 10pm to 6am
- Based at London Bridge Hospital with easy access to public transport - annual transport loan available on application
We ensure you're rewarded for all your hard work, which is why we offer a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
More about the role:
- Save money on your shopping with discounts on Tesco, Sainsbury's, Morrisons and many more
- Subsidised hot and cold food from staff restaurant when on duty
- Exclusive travel discounts with TUI, Expedia, Booking.com and many more
- Up to 44% off cinema tickets to enjoy your favourite blockbuster
- Un-wind with free wellness, mindfulness and exercise classes
- Employees can share all discounts and offers with your friends and family
- Contributory pension scheme
- Grow your career with our Career Pathways programme
- Uniform is provided
The successful Housekeeping Supervisor will indulge in the following duties:
Who you are:
- Dealing with suppliers of linen, cleaning materials and guest supplies, such as soap, shampoo, etc.
- Monitor costs
- Scheduling staff rotas
- Overseeing stocktakes
- Ensuring lost property is kept safely and returned to its owner
Who we are:
- Experience of working in a similar role
- Knowledge of COSHH
- NVQ Level 2 or equivalent in relevant area
- BICS Level 1 or Level 2
As part of Compass, you have the opportunity to work behind the scenes at sports and leisure events, oilrigs and military bases, and in the heart of schools, hospitals, care homes, client offices and boardrooms - some 6,000+ locations across the UK and Ireland.
We do it all and so could you. Apply now and join the family!
We are an equal opportunity employer, we celebrate diversity and are committed to building an inclusive environment for all employees.
Please note that we reserve the right to remove this advert prior to the advertised date, dependent on the level of response received. You are therefore advised to apply at your earliest convenience.