- Job Reference: HOT08ECO
- Date Posted: 13 May 2022
- Employer: Hilton
- Website: http://jobs.hilton.com
- Location: Derby, England
- Salary: £23.00 Per Hour
- Sector: Hospitality & Tourism
- Job Type: Full Time
WELCOME TO A WORLD OF OPPORTUNITIES - No two days or two hotels are the same, but our spirit and passion for hospitality always brings all our teams together to create a culture of inclusiveness, positivity and drive to achieve our common goal. “To share the light and warmth of hospitality”. With amazing training, resources and support from both managers and colleagues, there is always an opportunity to develop and grow.
A WORLD OF REWARDS
• Free and healthy meals when on duty
• Grow your Career your next position could be as a Assistant Front of House Manager
• Personal Development programmes designed to support you at every step of your career
• A chance to make a difference through our Corporate Responsibility programmes – Find out what and how we are doing (https://cr.hilton.com)
• Team Member Travel Program: discounted hotel nights plus 50% off Food and Beverages (subject to individual outlets)
• Team Member Referral Program
• High street discounts: with Perks at Work
• Holiday: 28 days including bank holidays (increasing yearly to up to 33 days)
• Discounted dental and health cover
• Free Parking
• Subsidised Taxi Scheme
• Guest Experience Day after successfully passing probation
• Accommodation available with all bills included
• Modern and inclusive Team Member’s areas
You will join and lead the night Front Office team, in the Reception areas of the hotel.
You enjoy delivering a VIP experience to every guest during night time operations, going above and beyond to make their stay a memorable one. You will be the main point of contact for all guests’ enquiries and complaints, emergencies and evacuations.
Are you an ambitious hotelier, with experience in leading a team? Do you have passion for exceptional customer service, excellent communication, complaint handling, and problem solving skills? Then this is the job for you!
Want to know more about this job?
Contact Liz directly in our Recruitment Team on Elizabeth.firstname.lastname@example.org
WHAT MAKES US SPECIAL IS WHO WE ARE, AND WE ARE HILTON!
Hospitality Integrity Leadership Teamwork Ownership Now
The most recognized name in the industry, Hilton remains synonymous with the word “hotel.” From inaugural balls and Hollywood awards galas to business events and days to remember, Hilton is where the world makes history, closes the deal, toasts special occasions and gets away from it all.
Find out more about all our brands and hotels - Hilton Brands | Global Hospitality Company