Located in the heart of Mayfair, London Hilton on Park Lane was the first Hilton to open within the UK and is close to all that London has to offer, whether it be musicals, Royal Parks or world famous landmarks. Find us overlooking Hyde Park, within half a mile of Green Park and Buckingham Palace, and only one tube stop from Big Ben and the London Eye. Soaring high above the city streets, the hotel is famed for its unparalleled five star luxury. With 453 spacious guest rooms, including 56 suites and a Penthouse Suite, there is something for all.
The 28th floor restaurant, Galvin at Windows, offers fine dining and views spanning London. On the same floor, 10 Degrees Sky Bar serves expertly crafted mixology. The ground level is home to Podium Restaurant and bar, where breakfast, lunch, dinner and award winning afternoon tea is served. There is also a Champagne bar - CC Bar, and in the basement, Trader Vic’s - London’s only Polynesian-themed restaurant and bar. The hotel is also home to Wyld by Nature; an eco-friendly nightclub with sustainability at its core.
Furthermore, the first floor is currently undergoing renovation and is due to complete April 2022. This includes the iconic Grand Ballroom, Wellington & Harvest Ballroom and the Executive Lounge.
Here at London Hilton on Park Lane, we create heartfelt experiences for all our Guests and meaningful opportunities for all our Team Members. This has led to Hilton being consistently recognised as “Great Places to Work.”
This is not just a job. We offer you an exceptional career alongside a path to self-discovery and growth. Salary - £30,000 Per Year
• Free meals on duty
• Travel and food discounts: - Discounted hotel nights plus 50% off F&B (subject to individual outlets)
• Holiday: 28 days including bank holidays (increasing yearly)
• Pension scheme
• Discounted dental and health cover
• High street discounts: with Perks at Work
• Grow your career: access to a network of 6500+ hotels across 100+ countries (subject to local right to work rules)
• Personal Development: programmes designed to support your career
What will I be doing?
As the Night Manager of London Hilton on Park Lane, you will oversee the hotel's night operation, ensuring that Team Members are prepared and well-informed to deliver our Guests an exceptional experience from welcome through farewell. Our Night Manager is responsible for managing the first impressions of our Guests and, therefore, must perform the following tasks to the highest standards.
• Oversee the entire nights operation of the hotel to ensure exceptional standards & security
• Serve as a point of contact for regular and VIP Guests
• Ensure the efficient Night Audit responsibilities are completed
• Maximise room occupancy at best rates and use up-selling techniques to promote hotel services and facilities
• Line Manager of the front of House night team.
• Represent the Hotel Manager and other senior managers in their absence, taking full responsibility of the hotel
• Manage, record and promptly resolve issues or emergencies that arise
• Demonstrate current knowledge of hotel products, services, pricing and policies, as well as knowledge of the local area
• Act in accordance with all security and emergency procedures and manage the instigation of these, as required
• Oversee and deliver training with the Night Team and assist with their career development.
• Act in accordance with policies and procedures when working with front of house equipment and property management systems
• Conduct annual and mid-year Appraisals with Team Members
• Conduct Health and Safety Checks and Night Walks, and maintain a good status awareness of all hotel areas
• Support and proactively support all areas of the hotel
What are we looking for?
To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, skills, and values that follow...
• Previous management or supervisory experience from a similar operation,
• High level of IT proficiency
• Excellent leadership, interpersonal and communication skills
• Accountable and resilient
• Commitment to delivering a high level of customer service
• Ability to work under pressure
• Excellent grooming standards
• Flexibility to respond to a variety of work situations
• Ability to work on your own and as part of a team
Contract - Salaried (42hrs per week)
Salary - £30,000 per annum + incentives and Hilton perks & benefits programme
Shift pattern is 3 on, 3 off, 19:00 to 07:00
In line with the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996, we require all applicants to have the eligibility to live and work in the United Kingdom. Documentation will be required at interview stage
• In line with the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must have the eligibility to live and work in the United Kingdom.
• Documentation is required at interview stage (for EU Nationals share code requested to check EU Settled/Pre-Settled status)